Steve Brute

LoveItIfWeBeatU

Were these quotes from Lejeune posted the other day? Didn't see them:

“To play four games in 11 days after the second operation seven or eight months previously, I had never seen that in my life.

“I was very tired physically and mentally. I didn’t have time to recover and ended up making mistakes on the field.

“What happened happened and I did not play many more games. I couldn’t show what I did in previous years under Rafa when I did quite well in the first two seasons.

“When I came back from my first cruciate, I played one game a week and did well.

“Four games in 11 days was crazy after two cruciate injuries.”

“To play four games in 11 days after the second operation seven or eight months previously, I had never seen that in my life.

“I was very tired physically and mentally. I didn’t have time to recover and ended up making mistakes on the field.

“What happened happened and I did not play many more games. I couldn’t show what I did in previous years under Rafa when I did quite well in the first two seasons.

“When I came back from my first cruciate, I played one game a week and did well.

Just sums up the difference between a class manager in Rafa and the fucking clueless dinosaur that we have now in Bruce.

Lets not forget here though, we can hammer Bruce as much as we want, but the bottom line is Mike Ashley decided to employ this fucking idiot. He was the one that made Rafa walk away and then thought employing Steve Bruce was a good idea. Once again, the buck stops with Ashley.

Man ... how depressing is that quote from LeJeune?

I would flat out refuse to play and go to the press if they held it against me.

Imagine jeopardizing your career for that clown Bruce. Urgh.

Just sums up the difference between a class manager in Rafa and the fucking clueless dinosaur that we have now in Bruce.

Lets not forget here though, we can hammer Bruce as much as we want, but the bottom line is Mike Ashley decided to employ this fucking idiot. He was the one that made Rafa walk away and then thought employing Steve Bruce was a good idea. Once again, the buck stops with Ashley.

We could have got rid of Ashley if the PL officials hadn't decided looking after Liverpool and Man U's interests were paramount. So the buck stops with them far as I'm concerned.

We could have got rid of Ashley if the PL officials hadn't decided looking after Liverpool and Man U's interests were paramount. So the buck stops with them far as I'm concerned.

That's a good point as well.

we all know he's lost the fans ages ago but looking at the body language of some of the players lately, especially ASM, Miggy, Schar it looks like he may be starting to lose the players as well.

The daftest thing about him banging on about being a "work in progress" is since the Carabao cup has gone on the back burner till December he's had 5 weeks of no midweek distractions yet despite all that extra time on the training ground we are getting worse all over the pitch, we are a shambles offensively and defensively. 

As frustrating as it is seeing his mates defend him in the media, does the general public really care for the people talking? There’s very few pundits who seem to be universally respected and that certainly doesn’t include people like Lawro, Pardew, Sherwood, Pulis etc. On the other hand Sky have shared enough stats that reflect terribly on Bruce - I really doubt the public ignores them and simply forms their opinion based on some idiot pundits.

Why waste any energy on this. Ashley doesn’t give a fuck about what we think. Until there’s a change of ownership there’s no point following this club, we all know that.

This is my view also. There's only one thread I have any interest in, although not much hope. The rest of this board (like this club) is pointless.

As frustrating as it is seeing his mates defend him in the media, does the general public really care for the people talking? There’s very few pundits who seem to be universally respected and that certainly doesn’t include people like Lawro, Pardew, Sherwood, Pulis etc. On the other hand Sky have shared enough stats that reflect terribly on Bruce - I really doubt the public ignores them and simply forms their opinion based on some idiot pundits.

People voted for Brexit and the Tories. They'll believe what they're told.

Can we have one thread were politics can get the fuck off, just one, please.

Must be so easy for managers preparing for a game against us, particularly when we're off the back of a win because we'll 100% keep it unchanged.

Yep. :lol:

All the opposition have to us watch our last win, see what the opposition did badly, do that a bit less shit and there’s a good chance they’ll win.

A spectacular collapse is always on the horizon with this cunt.

I absolutely believe that in top level games where tactics matter, the total absence of any tactical plan put forward by this fat bastard is something that other managers genuinely struggle with.

Amen

Amen

Don't bring religion into this.