Steve Brute

LoveItIfWeBeatU

In my life time I've had to endure Dalglish, Souness, Allardyce and now Bruce -- I'm only 36!  :lol:

Don't forget Kinnear, Carver, McClaren and Pardew. Merry Christmas

Aye, but even Kinnear, McClaren and Pardew somehow got 'somewhat good' football in comparison to this clown.

Fucking hell, we've had some utter shite over the last 30 years.

Not wanting to claim any retrospective plaudits here, not least of all because it's depressing, but what is happening to you with him is 99% what happened with us, as I predicted.

And what happened to us with him was exactly what happened to Blues when he was their manager.

The only thing I've not seen so far with you is his cretin of a son weighing in on Twitter.

For me, with us, the busy nauseating thing was the media closing ranks to protect him. I saw Murphy and shearer being coy about him on motd last night and almost vomited on your behalf.

What you need to do is get someone to throw a cabbage at him. Worked for us.

Not wanting to claim any retrospective plaudits here, not least of all because it's depressing, but what is happening to you with him is 99% what happened with us, as I predicted.

And what happened to us with him was exactly what happened to Blues when he was their manager.

The only thing I've not seen so far with you is his cretin of a son weighing in on Twitter.

Alex did try and chime in at the start of last season but Craig Hope from the Daily Mail absolutely rinsed him.

Alex did try and chime in at the start of last season but Craig Hope from the Daily Mail absolutely rinsed him.

I dont remember that, what'd he say?

Alex Bruce is even more of a disgrace.

He has a worst ability than someone in Sunday League, he’s only managed to have a career in football because his dad took him to whichever club he was at. Each clubs set of fans hated him and resented him playing, even if back then they were behind Steve.

I wouldn’t want the cunt playing in defence with me and HTT[/member] in the reds vs blues.

How he can defend his dad when his dad’s attempts to give him a career and wage that he did not deserve is so transparent and beyond belief.

It doesn't bother me at all, that he managed Sunderland. What bothers me, is the shite he has served up since he took over.

Couldn't even do more than roll my eyes when he came to us and said it was his dream job, inspite of saying whilke at Sunderland, literally "Managing Newcastle has never been my dream."

I dont remember that, what'd he say?

Craig Hope – The Mail:

“The buck stops with Steve Bruce after clumsy introduction of Jetro Willems (who did not know where he was playing) disrupts NUFC rhythm before ragged final half hour.”

Alex Bruce – Son of Steve Bruce:

“A player making a short pass which was cut out lead to the the result, nothing to do with tactics or personnel….. and Willems knew exactly what his role was going on it’s just you trying to cause negativity.

“V fair??

“It was his (dad Steve’s) 1st game and your already starting.”

Craig Hope – The Mail:

“Alex, this doesn’t make sense.

“Your dad admitted two things afterwards

“1) Willems did not know where he was playing when he came on

“2) Willems was out of position for the goal, “Too high up pitch” you dad said.

“I’m sorry, that has everything to do with tactics & personnel.”

The full piece is below as Alex was defending the old man last month.

https://www.themag.co.uk/2020/11/alex-bruce-is-at-it-again-calling-out-newcastle-united-fans-on-how-they-treat-his-dad-steve-bruce/

Such a spanner. The pure stupidity of the comments even for Bruce can't be underplayed.

Mentally if the players werent there now they definitely will feel they are in a relegation battle and we are focused on that when we shouldnt be.

Alienating all those players he sold an ambitious dream to. The likes of ASM who has already said he wants to stay as long as the club matches his. Plus those that came in the summer under similar promises or any of our better players. More fool them if they actually bought in given Ashley's background.

Certainly it broadcasts our intentions and ambitions ahead of the transfer window. At least we can further narrow down the type of player we can afford to bring in come January.

It also gives off the impression that our players aren't good enough to get better results. So great for morale all round.

Not that anyone at the club cares about the Supporters anyway but it obviously alienates them more or maybe they hope the "if everyone tells you that you are worthless you will believe and accept it too" approach continues to be effective.

He is sitting firmly behind Souness and Pardew right now. Odious  and even more useless than his predecessors the next few months are going to be like the end of the pardew reign. Just this time there is no guarentee he even gets sacked.

McManaman defending him last night, saying you have to stay in the league for financial reasons. Why do you need money? To do the same next season and every season after that, simply survive? The league table says we've got 18 pts but we're the most pointless club in the country.

Got a fucking Rangers fan “telling me how it is”:

You’d struggle to see a big manager who would go there even under new owners, Nevermind players. It’s a big hill to climb as the squads not great. To be fair to Bruce I think that squad relegation material and he’s doing a great job. Newcastle could so easily be Sunderland or Middlesbrough

The new owners need to look at tbeRB Salzburg model. Pile money into a coach and an ethos , take a risk on young talent from around Europe

Unless Rafa is willing to come back, and Ashley is willing to give him the same budget as Bruce has had without interfering with whom he choses to buy and sell, then there's no point starting any #BruceOut shit. It'll be the exact same shit coming back in again, rinse and repeat in 12-18 months.

Unless Rafa is willing to come back, and Ashley is willing to give him the same budget as Bruce has had without interfering with whom he choses to buy and sell, then there's no point starting any #BruceOut shit. It'll be the exact same shit coming back in again, rinse and repeat in 12-18 months.

There is no #BruceOut shit. But nice try to deflect blame to the fans.

There is no #BruceOut shit. But nice try to deflect blame to the fans.

Did you even care to see one post above mine? :lol:

I'm not deflecting any blame either, just saying it's pointless and shouldn't be a thing anyone cares about.