Steve Brute

LoveItIfWeBeatU

Bruce has pissed me off royally. Is it morally right that me and my colleagues should have to go to work every day, going into dangerous situations which can’t be risk assessed or socially distance for a yearly salary which is less than a player earns in a week? The government think so because we don’t have any priority at all for the vaccine.

The man is a complete arse and needs to keep his mouth firmly shut.

Strong comments RE: Arteta yesterday

He was lucky to get the job in my opinion, does a young English coach get that opportunity? No, they’re more likely to get thrown in jail. And I certainly won’t be shaking his hand after the game after what he and other Covid riddled Spanish migrants have done to our country.

Guest neesy111

Strong comments RE: Arteta yesterday

He was lucky to get the job in my opinion, does a young English coach get that opportunity? No, they’re more likely to get thrown in jail. And I certainly won’t be shaking his hand after the game after what he and other Covid riddled Spanish migrants have done to our country.

:lol: :lol:

No real surprise that Bruce would rather not be doing his job, it must feel like a slog when your'e not very good at it. Of course out of all the managers in England, only he's the one who's morally outraged at the prospect of carrying on. Although wouldn't surprise me if Fat Sam weighed in as well after the howking they got off Leeds.

Dust worselves doon for the next one

The next one: Wuh were tired after extra time in the cup, wor lads ran out of legs in the end, wuh'll go back to basics and roll wor sleeves up for next time

The next one: Wuh were tired after extra time in the cup, wor lads ran out of legs in the end, wuh'll go back to basics and roll wor sleeves up for next time

Inevitable we will lose the next one to Sheffield United. I'll be shocked if we don't.

100% man. Same shit as always.

This cunt has his excuse in for letting Sheffield United win on Tuesday already, and from his point of view he’ll be thankful that everyone will ignore the fact that he’ll play a different from tonight.

Why can’t the cunt just go to Gregg’s and never leave the store, fucking fat, lazy, stupid, arrogant, self centred obese cunt.

LLWWLDLLDLL  :undecided:

Must win against Sheff U, then back to Arsenal.

Leeds and Everton can't expect us to do anything in, then must win against Palace before Southampton, Chelsea, Man U, Wolves.

In all sorts of bother if we can't get a win against both Sheff U and Palace from those fixtures, but just can't see it. Form and performances are dire as is, even throwing in a draw or win Tuesday we're looking fucked.

Need to seriously strengthen this window, not just a couple of loans in. But just what's the point with this dosser in charge.