Steve Brute

LoveItIfWeBeatU

There’s no way a British manager should be even mentioned in replacing this cunt. None of them are good enough. A good few better than Bruce but it’s a very low bar.

Would like Eddie Howe tbh. You are not wrong though.

Viera possibly hearing to Toronto. Would rather Howe than Viera.

Urgh, endure more of his shite tonight.

Watch something else. Check the score at half time and again at full time then come on here and read about how bad it was, safe in the knowledge that you didn't waste 90 minutes of your life watching it. That's what I do.

Didn’t they want Vieira at one point?

He’s free now.

Always got the feeling that was part of this shitty regime's way of getting people's hopes up by mentioning the likes of Viera, then giving the job to carver to make ashley, charnley and co giggle for a bit at our dismay.

They'll learn nowt from McClaren. They don't understand form or momentum. Nothing will be done until its too late.

Aye. McClaren should've gone after we lost 5-1 to Chelsea in mid February, we had 3 weeks without a game before a double header v Stoke and Bournemouth which we ended up losing after sticking with McClaren. Benitez would've came in in those 3 weeks and we almost certainly would've picked up more points than in the 10 games he had and stayed up. And we may well have kicked on, I'll die on the hill that going down in 2015/16 set us back years and probably was the beginning of the end for Benitez here in spite of him staying and the optimism of those first 6 months in the Championship.

The will they won't they of binning McClaren after the home Bournemouth defeat filled me with dread, fear out of who they'd replace him with. By the following Friday we confirmed Benitez and we all couldn't fucking believe it. I remember being so giddy at seeing photos of him on SSN on adverts for his first game at Leicester and even more so seeing him being interviewed with the crest on his lapel. Reason I'm reiterating this is because no one ever thought we'd ever appoint a manager of the calibre of Rafa under Ashley, will we again? 99.99% sure that managers of that calibre that are out of work that I would get super giddy about being here; Allegri for example (Tuchel maybe too? Don't particularly rate him as anywhere near that calibre) wouldn't touch an Ashley NUFC with a ten mile pole due to saga after saga when Rafa was here regarding transfers. Surely?

God I'm depressed now. :lol:

Sad thing is they didn't even approach Rafa. He got in touch with the club himself to say he was interested.

Every other time Mike Ashley and his "advisors" have picked the manager and it's been a disaster every single time.

I know that, but the fact that he came here in the first place had us all gobsmacked.

Ashley, Charnley, Bishop, Barnes, whoever the fuck is in deciding shit at the club, each manager has been an English PFM and/or a disaster. Its embarrassing and we're all just sick of it.

Was that Remi Garde link real?

Lose tonight and simply no excuses if we do, although he is setting the scene nicely for their first win in 18 this season. 

By my reckoning, we are heading for about 34 points and a GD of c.-30 which would probably be enough to see us down.  Keep it up Steve, hardly nudging us forward bit by bit is it?

Urgh, endure more of his s**** tonight.

Watch something else. Check the score at half time and again at full time then come on here and read about how bad it was, safe in the knowledge that you didn't waste 90 minutes of your life watching it. That's what I do.

Mate life is a bit boring ATM I need some fuking relief, I try not to care , I will watch it but the emotion I once had has gone .

I'll be watching with

NUFC Matters

I need to spoiler cos I get wrong off certain members for mentioning the name.

Only time I ever see you post is about Nufc Matters  :rolleyes:

look again

They'll learn nowt from McClaren. They don't understand form or momentum. Nothing will be done until its too late.

Aye. McClaren should've gone after we lost 5-1 to Chelsea in mid February, we had 3 weeks without a game before a double header v Stoke and Bournemouth which we ended up losing after sticking with McClaren. Benitez would've came in in those 3 weeks and we almost certainly would've picked up more points than in the 10 games he had and stayed up. And we may well have kicked on, I'll die on the hill that going down in 2015/16 set us back years and probably was the beginning of the end for Benitez here in spite of him staying and the optimism of those first 6 months in the Championship.

The will they won't they of binning McClaren after the home Bournemouth defeat filled me with dread, fear out of who they'd replace him with. By the following Friday we confirmed Benitez and we all couldn't fucking believe it. I remember being so giddy at seeing photos of him on SSN on adverts for his first game at Leicester and even more so seeing him being interviewed with the crest on his lapel. Reason I'm reiterating this is because no one ever thought we'd ever appoint a manager of the calibre of Rafa under Ashley, will we again? 99.99% sure that managers of that calibre that are out of work that I would get super giddy about being here; Allegri for example (Tuchel maybe too? Don't particularly rate him as anywhere near that calibre) wouldn't touch an Ashley NUFC with a ten mile pole due to saga after saga when Rafa was here regarding transfers. Surely?

God I'm depressed now. :lol:

Sad thing is they didn't even approach Rafa. He got in touch with the club himself to say he was interested.

Every other time Mike Ashley and his "advisors" have picked the manager and it's been a disaster every single time.

I know that, but the fact that he came here in the first place had us all gobsmacked.

Ashley, Charnley, Bishop, Barnes, whoever the fuck is in deciding shit at the club, each manager has been an English PFM and/or a disaster. Its embarrassing and we're all just sick of it.

Was that Remi Garde link real?

Back after Pardew left? Who knows. He was a disaster at Villa anyway.

Guest reefatoon

Hey Steve, you are playing the worst team in the league today who can’t score or win for love nor money, better go nice and defensive here eh.