Steve Brute

LoveItIfWeBeatU

He has to go now. Turning up with those tactics against a team with just 2 points and still fucking losing. Derby away under Fat Sam was one of the worst results I've seen since I supported us but this is just as bad if not worse.

Our fixtures are horrible, we're going down unless we sack this fucking fraud. And the media can get fucked as well because no doubt they'll be out in their droves defending him.

Well allegedly they learned a lesson after McClaren, we’re about to find out if they really have.

6 league games without a win, the alarm bells couldn’t be ringing any louder.

Absolutely out of his depth and hasn’t got a clue how to turn it around.

Easily the worst NUFC manager of the last 40 years.

By a mile. And to think we had plenty of fans who wanted to get behind him and give him a chance. It was obvious what a cunt and failure he is from day 1 based on his last 20 years in management ffs. I don’t get why I am still not seeing any bad words tonight about the moron who hired him mind

We need to roll wuh sleeves up and get on with the business of the next game. Hopefully we can get something and shut a few people up.

RUHRL

:lol:

Who’s second account is this??

fuck me. angrier than i was after brentford.

starting the game with only 2 attacking players in team!!!!!!

outplayed even before they went down to 10.

my eldest son is fucking lying sobbing in his bed. tried telling him its only football.

He actually lost and still with the same 30odd percent possession.

It's absolutely outrageous :lol: :lol:

Still, it barely makes much difference if he goes or not. Ashley will just take this fanbase on another merry go round.