Steve Brute

LoveItIfWeBeatU

:lol: funny quote.

God every utterance he comes out with is just laced with insincerity. That there could easily be framed as an 'honest assessment of himself;' that's our Steve, tells our like it is, not afraid to admit his weaknesses. But it really isn't. For a start it's a complete departure from all his other claptrap up to now, about how insulted he is about all the criticism. It's not honest, it's just the woe-is-me agenda eeking out again.

Said it a million times and will keep doing so but fucking hell he's such a disingenuous arsehole.

Sometimes it’s not even about being blessed with anything. It’s about being open to new ideas and techniques, and what’s going on with the modern game. Since he’s started management has he taken any courses to improve any area of his skill set? Whether that be coaching, fitness and nutrition or whatever. Does he surround himself with the best coaches possible like SAF? He doesn’t seem to. If he thinks he can get by, on hard work alone, that’s probably where he’s going wrong. Rafa probably worked harder than Bruce at his job and in the mean time would be writing a thesis on the defensive midfield position, pep happens to be an actual genius and has learned from the greats of football and still does twelve hours a day. Bielsa goes on mad walks at three in the morning because he’s still thinking about the best possible tactics.

"I think I'm very, very good"

Few weeks later

"I'm bang average, you've seen how many games I've lost in my career, hundreds of them. Probably. I can't even bring mesel to look at it, it makes me depressed. So, like, what do you expect? Gimmie a break. "

Either it's Ashley putting immense pressure on him by demanding something in the next 1-2 games, or it's just the change of tune from the media. Tide has turned, he's getting criticized from most corners now. I hope the former is the biggest reason, I doubt it though.