Steve Brute

LoveItIfWeBeatU

"I think I'm very, very good"

Few weeks later

"I'm bang average, you've seen how many games I've lost in my career, hundreds of them. Probably. I can't even bring mesel to look at it, it makes me depressed. So, like, what do you expect? Gimmie a break. "

Exactly. :rolleyes: Bloke's such a fucking tosser, man. Transparent as fuck.

Guest reefatoon

If I knew this wouldn’t lead to relegation, I would quite like to keep him on until a takeover as his comments are becoming hilarious. Love seeing the twat squirm.

Silva, Howe or maybe QSF for me, I'd say try for someone left field like Montella or Jardim but we won't go for someone who hasn't worked here before. Complete opposite of our favoured approach for players which makes no sense

Given we've gone through all the other active PFM's Hughes is nailed on to be here next.

Replaced by Pulis later on.

Theres one other who i dont think has been mentioned yet....

Brace yourself......

McLeish

Given we've gone through all the other active PFM's Hughes is nailed on to be here next.

Replaced by Pulis later on.

Theres one other who i dont think has been mentioned yet....

Brace yourself......

McLeish

Never rule out Mick McCarthy or Billy Davies.

If we want a stop gap I think the most realistic is Pearson. It isn’t a difficult job if the task is to stay up, just need that fabled new manager bounce everyone else seems to enjoy. Couple of wins and we’ll be in clear air again, it’s not coming under Bruce but anybody even semi-competent would manage it.

If we want a stop gap I think the most realistic is Pearson. It isn’t a difficult job if the task is to stay up, just need that fabled new manager bounce everyone else seems to enjoy. Couple of wins and we’ll be in clear air again, it’s not coming under Bruce but anybody even semi-competent would manage it.

Aye I could see Pearson tbh. Been here before as well so that probably counts for something when you're poking about the shitheap for a cheap and grateful saviour.

I think these wishlists of managers is unrealistic.

After Rafa left Charnley or our scouts should have been scouring the Continent looking for a European manager

Who did we get? Steve Bruce who was only appointed Sheff Wed manager 6 months previously

Why or how Ashley thought it was a good idea to pay 4 million compensation for a midtable Championship manager is beyond me.

We totally fluked getting Rafa in