Steve Brute

LoveItIfWeBeatU

This all sounds utterly pointless. If a premier league manager needs a lower league coach to come in and teach him how to prepare a team then he obviously shouldn't be in the job.

Think the argument that Charnley has sold Ashley is going to be that Bruce is great at managing defence but we need an offensive coach.

Another I suppose without any of us seeing the ins and outs of the training ground could be that Clemence is still not yet fully over the death of his father and that an extra assistant is therefore needed to share the workload.

Regardless it was always ridiculous that any manager was only allowed two coaches - it will be why the majority of the first ten candidates approached turned us down last time.

This all sounds utterly pointless. If a premier league manager needs a lower league coach to come in and teach him how to prepare a team then he obviously shouldn't be in the job.

Think the argument that Charnley has sold Ashley is going to be that Bruce is great at managing defence but we need an offensive coach.

Another I suppose without any of us seeing the ins and outs of the training ground could be that Clemence is still not yet fully over the death of his father and that an extra assistant is therefore needed to share the workload.

Regardless it was always ridiculous that any manager was only allowed two coaches - it will be why the majority of the first ten candidates approached turned us down last time.

Bruce is an incredibly offensive coach.  Possibly not in the same way that they'd want though.

I'm sure even Charnley accepts Bruce is not good at coaching any side of football particularly. They just like him because he's really low maintenance and would rather not have to deal with someone like Rafa again, hence hoping they can bring in coaches to basically do Bruce's work for him.

To those who think he's worse than Pardew, let me remind you that Alan once dedicated a long awaited win to Mike Ashley off the back of a losing streak. On another occasion he thanked himself for a good performance.

It's a would you rather have your eyes stabbed out or your ears drilled off. Neither are acceptable

To those who think he's worse than Pardew, let me remind you that Alan once dedicated a long awaited win to Mike Ashley off the back of a losing streak. On another occasion he thanked himself for a good performance.

Whilst both are shit at both of the following, Bruce is a worse manager but Pardew is a worse human being.

Kind of depends where your priorities are, I guess, as to who you hate least at any given moment.