Steve Brute

LoveItIfWeBeatU

One thing that really bugs me is the line about Bruce "matching" Rafa last season that keeps getting trotted out.

It's blatantly obvious to all of us that the deep embedded tactics of Rafa carried the team and the it ran itself last season and would have finished where it did by default.

What would have been good would be if you take the team forward and improve on the previous. Rafa was building something and there's little doubt in myind we were getting better year on year.

It's actually impressive how quickly Bruce undid all the good work before him. He would have actually been better off riding the coat tails of Rafa longer.

I remember when I detested Pardew, even at the peak of everyone hating him he still had people defend him.

I haven’t seen one person defend Bruce.

(Fans I mean, not his fellow dinosaurs in the media)

I remember when I detested Pardew, even at the peak of everyone hating him he still had people defend him.

I haven’t seen one person defend Bruce.

(Fans I mean, not his fellow dinosaurs in the media)

I’ve seen idiots on Twitter defending him

The Jones stuff is interesting, wonder what it’s really all about.

I love how upset it made Bruce. That pretty much shows that he will have more say over things if he does come in with Bruce still around.

I'm sure Ashley wants relegation as a big F you to the fans and the city, it is the only explanation I can think of in him getting the worst striker and manager combo he possibly could with Joelinton and Bruce.

Mike wouldn’t know how to sabotage us even if you wanted to. To quote Alan Pardew, “ Mike doesn’t understand football. Sometimes it confuses him.”

Not convinced Howe would get this team firing and avoid relegation considering the way things went for him last year but we're in abit of an anyone but Bruce situation right now.

Obviously much rather the takeover and Rafa but I don't think it matters.

If the takeover was real then you'd think money won't be an issue in the way it has been for us for last decade. I mean we're rumoured to be sticking with Bruce because of a measly 1 mil pay out for god's sake.

Not convinced Howe would get this team firing and avoid relegation considering the way things went for him last year but we're in abit of an anyone but Bruce situation right now.

Obviously much rather the takeover and Rafa but I don't think it matters.

If the takeover was real then you'd think money won't be an issue in the way it has been for us for last decade. I mean we're rumoured to be sticking with Bruce because of a measly 1 mil pay out for god's sake.

Seen alot of stuff absolutely hammering Howe for Bournemouth going down. Definitely not convinced he would be a short term shot in the arm but he surely can't be any worse.

It will he Hughes or pulis or much much worse

I believe we have decent players who would react to a new manager and we'd get a new manager bounce that'd see us safe. Literally anyone, whether it's a PFM like Pearson or even Hughes despite his fucking cancerous patter today or someone less PFM like such as Howe. Whoever comes in after Bruce should he be sacked though will not be the answer long term, as Charnley has a hard on for failed English managers.