Joelinton

Stifler

1 minute ago, Hanshithispantz said:

This performance was deffinitely his best, and by a long way, but he's been hinting at this ever since Howe took over. Deffinitely doesn't seem a fluke.

Yep. Tonight has convinced me. I thought it was just application but he was impeccable tonight.

2 minutes ago, 54 said:

Commentator asking a question to Big Joe " Can I be honest with the Joelinton, I didn't know you where that good"

Have a word :lol: 

Kin hell absolute amateur hour! Longstaff sticking up for him at least and having a go.

Nice to see Joe talking, his English is slowly coming. Legend at the minute.

I know where all kind of having a laugh, in a way but what's weird is that it's clearly not just a purple patch. He's too involved, too consistent and too productive in there for this to be some sort of fluke.

It's not Makelele though, more Micheal Essien.

Reminds me so much of Vieira. 

Calm in possession, closes down brilliantly, reads the games well and the way he uses his physique all reminiscent of how Vieira used to play. Also carries the ball up the field with such ease. 

I'm actually not so sure we need as many CM's as I once thought. 

Its not a fluke, he not reacting and getting there as he's fast. You can see him scanning constantly then reading the game and thinking ahead. Won't be perfect all the time but when he puts in a shift like I'll cut him all the slack in the world.