Joelinton

Stifler

Thank fuck it’s a laceration. Let’s hope it didn’t cut through anything serious and he’s back for pre-season dominating again. We really missed him against such a physical side today 

24 minutes ago, huss9 said:

down to the bone, apparently.

how the fuck did that happen? 

I would guess Lascelles studs scraping his leg somehow in the areal duel.

Looked like he landed weird and hurt his ankle when it happend.

10 hours ago, TRon said:

I was honestly fearing for our chances when he went off. The midfield was almost non-existent for all the efforts of Bruno and Longstaff.

wow, who would have thought?

first name on the teamsheet nowadays.

2 minutes ago, PauloGeordio said:

image.thumb.jpeg.229c55e94c44811f91b27f64d8a6977d.jpeg

Imagine going back 6 months and showing someone that, they would assume he'd suddenly become a goal machine, or we'd had the worst second half of season and we gave it to him for being only one running around as we went down

Guest HTT II

I can’t believe how much he’s turned things around and I feel extremely bad for all the stick I’ve given him, shows I know fuck all about football really. As bad as some players can play and perform, it’s always great to see any player do well after poor starts and especially the good guys, which Joelinton is! Top marks!

1 hour ago, gbandit said:

Can't wait to see this beautiful man back for us next season

:yikes:initially read that as "beautiful black man" and nearly spilt me coffee over the keyboard! [emoji38]

8 minutes ago, prefabtoon said:

Hopefully the laceration he suffered during the Burnley match heals fairly quickly.

A deep laceration like joe suffered can take anywhere from 2 to 3 month to fully heal.

nah -  3-4 wks max unless he's lacetrated a tendon.

i'd be worried if took 3 months.

2 hours ago, The Prophet said:

Good Joelinton thread.

That’s what I said about him in the other thread. His passing stats are much less than what is expected from a Premier League midfielder. I trust Howe if he sees a chance of improving his passing since he is still new in this position, but how much can he improve taking his age into account?

55 minutes ago, Solitude20 said:

That’s what I said about him in the other thread. His passing stats are much less than what is expected from a Premier League midfielder. I trust Howe if he sees a chance of improving his passing since he is still new in this position, but how much can he improve taking his age into account?

To be fair they state in that thread it's not his technical passing ability. It's the decision making on what passes to make. I think that comes with changing to a completely new position and is something that is likely easier to coach.

If you took away his passing stats for the 1st 10 mins of a game and unopposed 10 yard passes those stats would look a whole lot better.

So glad they didn’t include stats on how he does in the oppo box 😂.

And yet, despite all that he’s been fantastic 👏👏👏👏