Joelinton

Stifler

Wish I cared. I honestly do. But no Rafa and that fat evil fucker still here with his little puppet Bruce makes me not even slightly interested. In fact, if anything I cannot even wish him well at this currently awful club.

Wish I cared. I honestly do. But no Rafa and that fat evil f***er still here with his little puppet Bruce makes me not even slightly interested. In fact, if anything I cannot even wish him well at this currently awful club.

Perfectly summed up.

Wish I cared. I honestly do. But no Rafa and that fat evil fucker still here with his little puppet Bruce makes me not even slightly interested. In fact, if anything I cannot even wish him well at this currently awful club.

Completely understandable

What's happened here? :lol: Last time I paid attention he wanted a 3 year deal and Ashley wanted 4.

6 year deal...that'll definitely bump the asking price if he has a good season or 2.

I have a vague memory of the way transfer fees are shown in club accounts is spread over the term of the contract....could be wrong like.

Also, if he’s any good we’ll be trying to flog him next year and holding clubs to ransom via the 5 year remaining.....which half makes sense

It would explain the 6 year shite

I've honestly gotta ask, if Bruce doesn't want him and Rafa didn't want him, who the fuck DOES want him so badly? Do we even have scouts? Is this thumbhead loading up FM and genie scout and picking out someone with a lot of potential?

I mean if we've spunked £40m on a player you have to assume somebody, somewhere within the dark halls of this "club" really liked him....right?  :lol:

I'm genuinely curious. Is it that that ol' boy with grey hair, the guy in that picture that always got posted on here a while ago? Stevie Nicks or something. Well no, that's the Fleetwood Mac singer but it was something like that.

So many questions  :frantic:

What's happened here? :lol: Last time I paid attention he wanted a 3 year deal and Ashley wanted 4.

6 year deal...that'll definitely bump the asking price if he has a good season or 2.

I have a vague memory of the way transfer fees are shown in club accounts is spread over the term of the contract....could be wrong like.

Also, if he’s any good we’ll be trying to flog him next year and holding clubs to ransom via the 5 year remaining.....which half makes sense

It would explain the 6 year shite

Yeah that's what i was getting at when I said it'll bump the price.

Just wondering what changed his mind from only wanting 3 years to actually doubling that. Mental.

I've honestly gotta ask, if Bruce doesn't want him and Rafa didn't want him, who the fuck DOES want him so badly? Do we even have scouts? Is this thumbhead loading up FM and genie scout and picking out someone with a lot of potential?

I mean if we've spunked £40m on a player you have to assume somebody, somewhere within the dark halls of this "club" really liked him....right?  :lol:

I'm genuinely curious. Is it that that ol' boy with grey hair, the guy in that picture that always got posted on here a while ago? Stevie Nicks or something. Well no, that's the Fleetwood Mac singer but it was something like that.

it's not the old fella, we appointed a head of recruitment during rafa's time called steve nickson (i think) who was at blackburn so it's presumably him that rates the guy so highly

I've honestly gotta ask, if Bruce doesn't want him and Rafa didn't want him, who the f*** DOES want him so badly? Do we even have scouts? Is this thumbhead loading up FM and genie scout and picking out someone with a lot of potential?

Carr

Nickson wont be able to persuade Ashley to splash 40m. It has to be Carr, or at least advised by Carr

Guest neesy111

I've honestly gotta ask, if Bruce doesn't want him and Rafa didn't want him, who the f*** DOES want him so badly? Do we even have scouts? Is this thumbhead loading up FM and genie scout and picking out someone with a lot of potential?

Carr

Nickson wont be able to persuade Ashley to splash 40m. It has to be Carr, or at least advised by Carr

Agreed.

interesting that people think it's carr and he never once backed carr's judgement first time round for first choice targets that have gone on to big things

I think that is why.

And also, we are getting bigger fees from transfers. This is Perez money + Perez wages I assume. How much more?

Remember the days when 20k would have gathered at SJP to see such a huge big money signing?

Not a soul there yesterday for his arrival.

What would the point be, if he is shit we've wasted money, if he's good we sell him next year.  Pointless getting invested in a situation like that

Remember the days when 20k would have gathered at SJP to see such a huge big money signing?

Not a soul there yesterday for his arrival.

What would the point be, if he is shit we've wasted money, if he's good we sell him next year.  Pointless getting invested in a situation like that

Think that's what he's getting at.

How shit the club has become when nobody is bothered about a new big signing.

interesting that people think it's carr and he never once backed carr's judgement first time round for first choice targets that have gone on to big things

It’s because Carrs first round targets always exceeds the fat cunt’s budget.

It’s because Carrs first round targets always exceeds the fat cunt’s budget.

But fatty has seen the lost profit on each of these targets subsequent sales...