Joelinton

Stifler

Feel a bit sorry for him as well. Then again, players shouldn’t move unless they understand where they’re going.

I don't and i'm glad he's had a s*** start.

You're straight up weird.

I want us to lose, therefore i want him to do shit, is that too complicated for you?

Feel a bit sorry for him as well. Then again, players shouldn’t move unless they understand where they’re going.

I want us to lose, therefore i want him to do shit, is that too complicated for you?

Who said anything about it being complicated, you whopper? Wishing ill on the lad is still weird behaviour.

Him and ASM injured is hilarious. 55 million quid's worth of belated signings crocked and out of action is exactly what Bruce and Ashley deserve.

Proving Rio's point tbf :lol:.

Maybe Rafa should've shelled out a bit more from his own pocket last year and we wouldn't be in this mess now tbh.

I want us to lose, therefore i want him to do s***, is that too complicated for you?

Who said anything about it being complicated, you whopper? Wishing ill on the lad is still weird behaviour.

He has a slight knock you fanny "wishing ill" :lol:, i wasn't even on about his injury anyway, i just want him to flop in general whilst he plays for an Ashley owned NUFC.

You are weird.

You know what’ll sort out all of these muscular injuries? More running and “working harder” on the training pitch, “getting back to basics” if you will. Just got to pick wasels up and dust wasels down, get back to work and put in the effort for the fans that have paid good money to cheer the lads on.

Guest covmag

This was always going to happen,but always does.

I wanted no excuses for the fat mess, I cant believe how bad Bruce is,I really cant.

The fuck were you expecting like?

Like I said I wasnt expecting him to be this fucking shite, I was expecting a modicum of ability.

Calm fucking down man, you are going on like a fucking spoilt little boy on here, it’s getting tedious .

From what I read about Joelinton from his time at Hoffenheim he seemed more suitable to being a Perez replacement rather than playing the target man role like Rondon did last season. However, because Bruce could only complement him on his size and strength when he first signed its probably no surprise Bruce is using him for a role he just can't play. He has never been a prolific goal scorer, but there is probably potential there however, we will never see that potential because Bruce is one of the last managers you want getting the best out of a young talent. I can guarantee you if someone like Hasenhuttl or Gracia was in charge of this team then you would see a better player in Joelinton.

I kind of feel sorry for him to be honest. Because he cost £40 million there is an expectation for him to score loads of goals, to win matches on his own and to shoot the club to safety. He is new to this league and country, but has no time to adapt because the pressure is already on him to be the main man. Last week it was mentioned Bruce wanted Carroll to be Joelintons mentor, but what is he going to learn from someone he can't communicate with and spends most of his time on the injury table. The perfect mentor for Joelinton would have been Rondon who is a professional on and off the pitch. The pressure would instantly be off Joelintons shoulders because everyone could rely on Rondon to lead the line and you could even have the luxury of having Joelinton start matches from the bench until he settles in. This is what Arsenal appear to be doing with Pepe. He also has a big price tag on his head and there is an expectation of him being a big player for them. However like Joelinton he might need time to adapt to a new league and country, but because Arsenal have Aubameyang and Lacazette up front, Emery has the luxury of putting Pepe on the bench until he is ready to start matches regularly because Emery knows he can rely on two experienced forwards to beat Newcastle and Burnley.

Newcastle just don't care about these important details which are more likely to help make a profit on players like Joelinton than what they are trying to do now. A club policy of only buying players because of their resale value rather than how they fit into a teams system never works, we have seen from the McClaren era it doesn't work. It doesn't benefit Ashley in terms of profit, it doesn't benefit the team in getting results and it doesn't help a young player reach their potential. Yet the club insist on doing it this way and once again it will to relegation.