Joelinton

Stifler

Guest covmag

Looks mentally weak...possibly a Mitrović situation all over again. :idiot2:

Difficult to work him out,Steve will have him shot to shit soon.

Feel a bit sorry for him as well. Then again, players shouldn’t move unless they understand where they’re going.

I’m sure he completely understands that his move here is a stepping stone to another PL club.

Feel a bit sorry for him as well. Then again, players shouldn’t move unless they understand where they’re going.

I’m sure he completely understands that his move here is a stepping stone to another PL club.

After watching him the last 2 games that will never happen he will be a championship player in 12 months time

JD Thomasson all over again, too soon in his career for English football, shit manager, too much pressure on his shoulders, will probably go on and have a good career elsewhere in a few years.

It's such a shame that the fat prick will loose money on him :'(

Hate it if he is injured. Not that I care much about him but it will just give the fat kebab monster an extra excuse for us being shit. Him and Carroll out, Bruce's pals in the media will start feeling sorry for him.

He'll get better as he adjusts, but he'll do exceptionally well get 10+ under Bruce. Far too much emphasis placed on him this year.

I'd be amazed if he gets half a dozen. We are going to struggle like fuck to score goals this year can honestly see us struggling to hit 25 goals all season

Losing 23 out of our 42 last year and not replacing them....what a suprise

Hate it if he is injured. Not that I care much about him but it will just give the fat kebab monster an extra excuse for us being shit. Him and Carroll out, Bruce's pals in the media will start feeling sorry for him.

its alright if he's injured, bruce said we had a great pool of strikers.

Guest covmag

This was always going to happen,but always does.

I wanted no excuses for the fat mess, I cant believe how bad Bruce is,I really cant.

I don't and i'm glad he's had a shit start.

You're straight up weird.

I don't and i'm glad he's had a shit start.

He believes unless you're super angry and wish the worst for all the players, then you don't care and you're not a real fan.

That's how it's supposed to work apparently.

I don't and i'm glad he's had a s*** start.

He believes unless you're super angry and wish the worst for all the players, then you don't care and you're not a real fan.

That's how it's supposed to work apparently.

Making things up now sunshine.