West Bromwich Albion 2-3 Newcastle United - Man City (H) in QF

Disco

Not sure we will look as solid playing 4 at the back.

Back 4 won't work long term unless you upgrade the fullbacks and center midfield - 4 new players IMO.

We don't see things like that though. We don't see what we players we need we just see what players we can buy to make a profit.

Back 4 won't work long term unless you upgrade the fullbacks and center midfield - 4 new players IMO.

Aye, centre midfielders put unneccesary pressure on the defence too often. You need a Cabaye-Tiote-esque duo and we currently have nobody near their level.

Fwiw, I think we should keep working with 4 at the back, at least more regularly. The front 4 showed great potential, and Schar was excellent despite constantly hearing he can't play in a 2.

On the plus side, there was some nice interchanges between the front four in the first 45 mins. Almost got through a few times with the odd dummy or flick just not quite coming off. We were worth the 2-0 lead at half time.

Aye, centre midfielders put unneccesary pressure on the defence too often. You need a Cabaye-Tiote-esque duo and we currently have nobody near their level.

Would love a cm with the guile and class of Cabaye  again

That was probably the worst goalkeeping I’ve seen for some time by Darlow.

Once he started flapping in the second half the panic seeped into the rest of the team.

Please always play Dubravka if fit.

No matter what, whenever the ball is near Darlow it worries me. Just feels like he can drop a clanger at any time, not confident with him in any of the games he's played this season.

Thats the best performance i have seen under bruce.

Almiron and joelinton were both good.

Betalib needs sent back  hes no better than hayden

Longstaff needs to go out on loan for a season.wheres matty? Is he not allowed to play because of contrat dispute?

Darlow is still shit.

Think it's when we are supposed to be playing villa at home 21 march.

Aye it is. Coming over for it, better be a home game that's played on the Saturday. Anyone know how many of the games will be moved for TV to the Sunday?

Guest neesy111

Think it's when we are supposed to be playing villa at home 21 march.

Aye it is. Coming over for it, better be a home game that's played on the Saturday. Anyone know how many of the games will be moved for TV to the Sunday?

All the games will be moved for TV.

Alex Scott - Miggy's withdrawal left us wide open. :thup:

Played for the pc points 😂

What?

Bringing up what a female analyst has randomly said the glaring obvious it's obscure. Name checking too. Really bizarre thing to bring up post game.

Sheff Utd through.  Basically means the QF's should most of the top half and us.

Sheffield United were shocking tonight.  I am not a fan of them and I still think they are overrated/useless.  If we draw them in the quarter finals then we will beat them.  This is from someone who thinks the Toon  are rubbish by the way.