Coronavirus in football

WarrenBartonCentrePartin

400 people is absolutely nowhere near 0.00001 of the population

I don’t understand how there are only 400 odd confirmed cases in UK but loads of famous people seem to have it

Must be testing all the footballers

Reckon if they tested everyone in another workplace then would find out loads of people would have it

I don’t understand how there are only 400 odd confirmed cases in UK but loads of famous people seem to have it

Reckon if they tested everyone in another workplace then would find out loads of people would have it

Yeah, hundreds of thousands have it IMO.

Guest NobbyOhNobby

I'd imagine Arteta hasn't been NHS tested, the club will be conducting their own/paying a private hospital

Guest NobbyOhNobby

But I agree, thousands more people have this than the official figures suggest. Daft cunt Johnson admitted it could be 10k+

I'd imagine Arteta hasn't been NHS tested, the club will be conducting their own/paying a private hospital

That’s what I’m saying

The reason so many famous people have it is because they're way more likely to get tested.

I for one fully support all claims for the Premier League to be voided immediately.

Let's just forget about it and start all over again in August.

Please.

The reason so many famous people have it is because they're way more likely to get tested.

I for one fully support all claims for the Premier League to be voided immediately.

Please.

Wonder if it can be arranged for you to get Steve Bruce back too.

Please.

Wonder if it can be arranged for you to get Steve Bruce back too.

I'd accept it if that were a condition.

err, i think

Still think it’s unlikely that the Euros will be cancelled/moved. Too much money involved and they dont give a shit about anyone’s health. Some countries will say that they wont host and UEFA will move the matches to another city. Im sure Russia will gladly host as many games as possible....

I'm tipping the UAE or one of the random oil rich ex Soviet countries that are suddenly hosting the Europa League Finals.

There's going to be some interesting consequences should the like be voided or determined to be complete before 38 games have been played.

Forget about the Champions, in the scale of things that's meaningless but the clubs in the bottom 3 now / top 2 in the next league down experience a massive cash difference to staying up or going down. Legal cases abound.

The Euro's being cancelled could be the saviour for the leagues if it allows for games to continue into June/July.

I'd be cancelling the FA Cup now

There's going to be some interesting consequences should the like be voided or determined to be complete before 38 games have been played.

Forget about the Champions, in the scale of things that's meaningless but the clubs in the bottom 3 now / top 2 in the next league down experience a massive cash difference to staying up or going down. Legal cases abound.

The Euro's being cancelled could be the saviour for the leagues if it allows for games to continue into June/July.

Some sort of mini tournament splitting the league into two like the Scottish and Belgium do might be the goer if there is still time left in the season when the situation stabilises.

The Top 8 all playing each other once, ditto with the bottom 6 from a sporting perspective would definitely add some spice to fixtures.

Some sort of mini tournament splitting the league into two like the Scottish and Belgium do might be the goer if there is still time left in the season when the situation stabilises.

The Top 8 all playing each other once, ditto with the bottom 6 from a sporting perspective would definitely add some spice to fixtures.

I think they should settle it with a tournament of fans of each team.