Coronavirus in football

WarrenBartonCentrePartin

Other than the option I’ve already suggested, could also finish the season in August, start the new season in Sept and cancel the 20/21 League Cup.

Would Have to do something different to the transfer window though.

Guest reefatoon

Should just get a couple of players that are not riddled from each team and have a big game of cuppa's on Saturday. Sort it out that way

Other than the option I’ve already suggested, could also finish the season in August, start the new season in Sept and cancel the 20/21 League Cup.

Would Have to do something different to the transfer window though.

What about players whose contracts run out in June?

Seems very optimistic that large gatherings will be able to resume in April. Doesn’t that look likely to be a much worse situation than we have now?

maybe but they can delay again if needed to in April, this situation is way too fluid to be making any hard predictions on what next week will be like let alone 3 weeks away

Are the BBC taking the piss a bit, top of each hour when they do the EPL headline they show Man City players celebrating and lifting the trophy and the commentator saying "STILL Premier League Champions, Manchester City!":lol:

National League going ahead with fixtures still.

Guess the crowds are so small there’s not much difference to people just going for a walk or to the shops.

Unless every premier league fan goes to their local national league team I suppose.

Well if it was going to happen, this season was probably as good as any far as we are concerned. Won't exactly be missing much.

I'm hugely anxious about the whole coronavirus thing yet I'm genuinely grateful for the respite from Steve Bruce and Mike Ashley's NUFC.