Various: N-O has lost the plot over potential end of Mike Ashley's tenure

Jinky Jim

never thought about the angle of what we do for them (outside of that other debate I dont want in here)

"ease of refining and contacting the national sporting competencies with the best experiences"

does having a football team make it easier to host tournaments, have sporting events etc?

I mean yeah the original poster of Arabic tweets could clearly do more, but are others really so incapable of copy and pasting something into Google translate? Takes like 3 seconds. :lol:

There's a lot of these tweets the last few days, and most of them haven't really been telling us anything new and I'm not really interested unless its a big development

If you're not interested in anything that's not a big development, I suggest you just F5 the main forum page and wait for a thread title change. Because everything until then is going to be speculation and nothing new.

If you're not interested in anything that's not a big development, I suggest you just F5 the main forum page and wait for a thread title change. Because everything until then is going to be speculation and nothing new.

Naa, not quick enough. I need to know breaking news within 30 seconds of it happening or it just won’t feel the same  :lol:

Imagine if all this turned out to be another fakeover :lol:

Even if it fell through for completely legitimate non-Ashley reasons, I'd still be utterly done.

Now I watch the matches without caring about the score. If this fell through I doubt I could even watch another match, knowing what might have been.

And miss all this fun? Piss off!! ;D

I'm all aboard this takeover train!!  choo-choo!!!

Most 'fit and proper person' tests wouldn't have geo-political ramifications, absolutely no way in hell this doesn't get approved, it's fantasy land.

I get that, but it's not done until it's done. We've all seen the youtube "Early celebration fail" compilations, and I refuse to add myself to that list.

Most 'fit and proper person' tests wouldn't have geo-political ramifications, absolutely no way in hell this doesn't get approved, it's fantasy land.

I get that, but it's not done until it's done. We've all seen the youtube "Early celebration fail" compilations, and I refuse to add myself to that list.

It wont be rejected man.

They can't test the state of Saudi Arabia, they can only test PIF's Nominated Chairman can't they? No way they turn down a man on the board of so many big companies.

Yep. I'm not sure what the actual test is, but I assume the only way to fail it it to be a financial criminal or something along those lines,