Various: N-O has lost the plot over potential end of Mike Ashley's tenure

Jinky Jim

By the very nature of the exercise, carrying out the fit and proper persons test involves "considering blocking newcastle takeover". It's not news, man. It's really alarming how unprepared / unwilling / unable people are to scrutinise and think for themselves.

They’ve already approved it imo. Just waiting for funds to be transferred. The noise from SA suggests they’ve passed and there’s nothing to stop the deal.

I think anyone who's ever bought a house knows that legal and financial processes don't give a fuck about how stressed or impatient you are. It'll be done when it's done.

As a lawyer, I can tell you with confidence that it's 99% smoke and mirrors bollocks to justify exorbitant fees...

This was always my suspicion :lol:

In essence, we charge people multiple thousands of pounds to save them doing reading which they can't be arsed to do. BUT WE DON'T MURDER PEOPLE LIKE THE SAUDIS DO THEY'RE SO MUCH WORSE YOU HYPOCRITE WWWAAAHHHHHHH cans

Also on that list is UAE and China, all of whom own Premier League clubs.

It’s not a blacklist either, it’s a watchlist where they want people to look at.

It’s also been pointed out before that broadcasting issues is not going to affect our takeover.

It’s no coincidence that the majority of these clickbait articles are being posted by either new members, or existing members who don’t post regularly.

Keep the panic over on Twitter and Facebook where it belongs.

Aye, they're not in the clique (not that there's a clique, oh no, definitely not.  Nothing to see here, move on.)

200.gif

I think anyone who's ever bought a house knows that legal and financial processes don't give a f*** about how stressed or impatient you are. It'll be done when it's done.

As a lawyer, I can tell you with confidence that it's 99% smoke and mirrors bollocks to justify exorbitant fees...

In essence, we charge people multiple thousands of pounds to save them doing reading which they can't be arsed to do. BUT WE DON'T MURDER PEOPLE LIKE THE SAUDIS DO THEY'RE SO MUCH WORSE YOU HYPOCRITE WWWAAAHHHHHHH cans

Thats rather unfair. If i instruct a lawyer to attain money owed from somoeone, its the fear that makes them open out

I think anyone who's ever bought a house knows that legal and financial processes don't give a f*** about how stressed or impatient you are. It'll be done when it's done.

Thats rather unfair. If i instruct a lawyer to attain money owed from somoeone, its the fear that makes them open out

Oh yeh, we do offer some value here and there. But largely, we're a bunch of horrible, horrible arseholes.

United States government blacklists Saudi Arabia amid Newcastle takeover talks.  :frantic:

I wish people would fuck off with stuff like this.

Go to Twitter for your baiting attempts.

You Bit LOL.

:papiss:

Hope it's announced today to lighten up my lockdown birthday!!

Look at me, look at me, its my Birthday. You're pathetic.

:lol: Something about the addition of 'you're' to this joke makes it feel so much more cutting.

HB tho mofo[/member] :thup: