Various: N-O has lost the plot over potential end of Mike Ashley's tenure

Jinky Jim

Clique, or Posters who've been on here for years, so know each well so over time, they become rather attuned to each other and tend to agree more on certain things?

I think the latter but I'm just aware that posters have felt like it is a clique and has driven them away.  I was just highlighting to them how that could be perceived. 

All I did was to suggest that there can be some bias in the press depending on reporters own views. I ended up being portrayed as someone who thinks every negative article is due to an agenda. Not everything is black and white. I'll step away from this discussion now. As I think I made my point quite clearly.  If others read that as something else that's on them.

Of course that's true. Reporters aren't robots, they are people and probably fans of their respective teams just like anyone else would be. Football reporters especially can barely hide their bias. Even members of the FA will have their own teams who they follow, but you would like to think that isn't going to affect how they vote, I'm sure they'll put any personal feelings to one side and stick to the process.

Pages and pages of shite.

I thought me posting less would help but obviously not  :lol:

What are fans of other football clubs talking about on their forums? At least we have the takeover to discuss.

What are fans of other football clubs talking about on their forums? At least we have the takeover to discuss.

Everton fans are talking about our takeover a lot and, my word, they absolutely fucking hate us.

If it goes through then, with the Mackems out of the picture, we have a new enemy. In fact their board members on Grand Old Team are uncannily similar to those on RTG. Bitter doesnt even come close.

Everton fans are talking about our takeover a lot and, my word, they absolutely fucking hate us.

If it goes through then, with the Mackems out of the picture, we have a new enemy. In fact their board members on Grand Old Team are uncannily similar to those on RTG. Bitter doesnt even come close.

They seem to do the whole 'we're a bigger club than...' thing a lot, same as a lot of Sunderland fans but also our fans too. Really Newcastle & Everton are similar 'sized' clubs. I'm not a fan of theirs though, never have been for some reason but it was emphasised when one of their fans with his little bairn in one arm decided to punch Bertrand Traore of Lyon in a Europa league game.

You say moderator like I actually do anything. I ask someone else to fix the search function when it breaks and every four years I make a sub forum for the World Cup.

:lol: think this is applies to basically all of us apart form Hugz and Dave, and Dave hasn't been online for about a decade.

Fits perfectly imo, they're the Sunderland of Merseyside. Will never be as big or successful as the other club there. Attracts a certain sort of fan.

Pages and pages of s****.

Everton fans are talking about our takeover a lot and, my word, they absolutely f***ing hate us.

Do you have a link?

A case of these bad boys should go down a treat.

DdaGBSUWsAEqUsA-880x495.jpg

I presume you've already smashed the bottle with the picture of Ashley on it.

How the f**k is Karl Marx sharing a pic with those 2?? :lol:

looks like shearer with a wig and fake beard.

A case of these bad boys should go down a treat.

DdaGBSUWsAEqUsA-880x495.jpg

I presume you've already smashed the bottle with the picture of Ashley on it.

How the f**k is Karl Marx sharing a pic with those 2?? :lol:

looks like shearer with a wig and fake beard.

The one on the left looks like Steve Bruce going to war. Imagine him fighting in a war, he’s be leaving each army to go to their rival after every battle.

Pages and pages of s****.

Everton fans are talking about our takeover a lot and, my word, they absolutely f***ing hate us.

Do you have a link?

https://www.grandoldteam.com/forum/forums/world-football.4/#

We are always near the top. You will need to register an account to view the thread though.

I do find it slightly strange Caulkin is now saying theres no delay, after saying more than 2 weeks ago a decision was imminent, then saying this week was going to be a big week. I'm not fully trusting of his sources (Staveley). At best she's guessed/assumed wrong on a number of occasions. Hopefully that's all it is. It just doesn't inspire confidence.

I do find it slightly strange Caulkin is now saying theres no delay, after saying more than 2 weeks ago a decision was imminent, then saying this week was going to be a big week. I'm not fully trusting of his sources (Staveley). At best she's guessed/assumed wrong on a number of occasions. Hopefully that's all it is. It just doesn't inspire confidence.

I dont hear anything yesterday regarding time frame. He is super confident and he said we shouldnt worry about any complain or time frame.

So lets not twist this one way or another just wait.

I think he’s saying there’s no delay as there’s no deadline. It’s an on going process and will take how long it takes

He's always said that they thought one was imminent but there was no timeframe, ergo there's no delay. You can't have a delay if you don't actually have a concrete date for something to be finished. That has always been his stance.