Various: N-O has lost the plot over potential end of Mike Ashley's tenure

Jinky Jim

Not sure why people think they wouldn't come back if it fails, it's a pretty big thing and they want to be involved.

Pretty sure they'd be back somewhere down the line, they won't want to let Qatar win this publicly with no come back, just not so sure it'll be us they come back for.

It's Wednesday now, so will we see another week with no decision. This is so laughable, that I just see this dragging on forever.

It’s Thursday mate

And they say an Elephant never forgets ?

He simply never forgot it was Wednesday. Now he knows it's Thursday he won't forget that. We'll have to tell him tomorrow (and not before) that it's Friday.

Not sure why people think they wouldn't come back if it fails, it's a pretty big thing and they want to be involved.

Pretty sure they'd be back somewhere down the line, they won't want to let Qatar win this publicly with no come back, just not so sure it'll be us they come back for.

Because a potential rejection would mean that PIF are not suitable to own a football club in the PL. The whole reason for the Saudi investment in nufc is that it should be led by MBS' PIF.

Because a potential rejection would mean that PIF are not suitable to own a football club in the PL. The whole reason for the Saudi investment in nufc is that it should be led by MBS' PIF.

I’m going with the legal opinion in the two Football Law reports. If the PL reject then the lawsuits will likely come thick and fast.

Today or tomorrow, just a feeling. Be great to watch Sunday’s game we new eyes.

Or on the flip side, not have to watch it at all.

event-horizon-sam-neill.jpg

We don't need eyes to see where this is going  ;D

FFP relaxed. Come on PL pull your finger out ffs. We have things to buy!

Has FFP been relaxed, I know it was being talked about a few weeks back.

Now watch the PL approve the takeover, with conditions that include:

- requirements to prevent & prosecute piracy within Saudi Arabie; and

- a limit on NUFC recruitment spending for the 2020/21 and 2021/22 seasons.

Premier League starting to look incredibly insecure and incompetent not to be able to come to a decision by now. Nothing has changed in terms of piracy or human rights or anything else since April. They've not given a fuck about the latter since forever. Do something.

Greg, have the NUST given any thought towards reporting or at least highlighting BEIN for possible corruption after their statement regarding cutting future TV payments and other shady concerns. These concerns aren’t getting adequate attention either from the authorities or the media. It’s a bit late to raise these things after the event.

Premier League starting to look incredibly insecure and incompetent not to be able to come to a decision by now. Nothing has changed in terms of piracy or human rights or anything else since April. They've not given a fuck about the latter since forever. Do something.

Ironically I really think their plan was to purposely take time so it seems as though they have really been considerate about everyone's concerns who are against the takeover.

In reality they come across as an incompetent organisation who are getting bullied by one of their own partners.

The UEFA FFP rules have little relevance for us.. for now.

I'm not sure it's in the PL's constitution to demand anything from KSA. If the takeover is signed off, NUFC wil have to play by the PL's version of FFP as everybody else in the league.

The UEFA FFP rules have little relevance for us.. for now.

I'm not sure it's in the PL's constitution to demand anything from KSA. If the takeover is signed off, NUFC wil have to play by the PL's version of FFP as everybody else in the league.

So you’re saying the PL is going to sit back and watch the other European leagues spend huge amounts :lol: :lol: