Various: N-O has lost the plot over potential end of Mike Ashley's tenure

Jinky Jim

If you've got the LiveScore app then they're currently streaming both of the Serie A games going on atm. Not sure if this is common but I've never noticed it before.

Just started over the last week or two.

:thup:

Series A has been a mainstay of the free to watch on betting sites aswell.

Unlikely to be linked with the TV rights issues that BeIN are referring to then?

If you've got the LiveScore app then they're currently streaming both of the Serie A games going on atm. Not sure if this is common but I've never noticed it before.

Unlikely to be linked with the TV rights issues that BeIN are referring to then?

Maybe the takeover has fallen through and they've taken over Roma as was mentioned.

Guest godzilla

Maybe the takeover has fallen through and they've taken over Roma as was mentioned.

:crazy2: :lol:

Dont know as the betting sites may not be available in certain parts of the mid East.

Can't just be because Saudi got the MENA rights, since BeIN also have the Australia rights and they've stopped showing them everywhere.

I think it might be something to do with the Italian Super Cup being played  in Saudi which has been compounded by the Saudis acquiring the rights to Serie A from next season. Bein have spit their dummy out.

Maybe a veiled threat at the premier league as in this is what we will do if you approve the takeover.

What, not show the PL in the Middle East? Haven’t they already paid the PL for the rights? It makes no odds, surely? What would the PL be concerned about if BeIN decide to not show the games?

Spitting their dummy out. Not like the Premier League wouldn't get another punter if Bein spit their dummy out.

Saudi actually owning one the PL clubs is probably worth more to them than the Bein money.

Maybe a veiled threat at the premier league as in this is what we will do if you approve the takeover.

What, not show the PL in the Middle East? Haven’t they already paid the PL for the rights? It makes no odds, surely? What would the PL be concerned about if BeIN decide to not show the games?

They will still owe money from this deal I assume and will refuse to pay it. Not saying it’s true or legal, but that certainly seems like what they are threatening.

Edwards putting his usual negative spin on that tweet by Bein, saying it’s their last throw of the dice to get the PL to block the takeover.

How would that even influence it :lol:

seriously wtf :lol:

So there big threat would be "we're going to stop re-selling the product we already bought from you and go bankrupt if you don't do what we say"?  Nah surely they aren't that insane.  I mean all it would do is make pirate sites more valuable, people aren't going to miss Premier League matches because BeIN stop showing them :lol:

Am I being thick? Is the suggestion that if the PL approve the deal, BeIn will stop broadcasting PL games in the MENA region (despite still having the rights)?  :lol:

And it's being suggested they've pulled the plug on Serie A as some sort of threat? Although there's other reports Saudi now have Serie A rights instead?  :lol: :lol:

If Bein doesn't buy it there will be plenty waiting to snap up the rights for the region, last gasp effort to block it  :lol:

Also pretty sure the PL would have some kind of commitment from them not to pull the plug on a whim.

If Bein doesn't buy it there will be plenty waiting to snap up the rights for the region, last gasp effort to block it  :lol:

Even if Saudi Arabia don’t go in for it, Apple have hired the guy who brought the Premier League to Amazon.

Am I being thick? Is the suggestion that if the PL approve the deal, BeIn will stop broadcasting PL games in the MENA region (despite still having the rights)?  :lol:

And it's being suggested they've pulled the plug on Serie A as some sort of threat? Although there's other reports Saudi now have Serie A rights instead?  :lol: :lol:

I think that's whats being suggested aye.  Sounds mental, hard to believe they could be so irresponsible, so there must be more to it surely.