Various: N-O has lost the plot over potential end of Mike Ashley's tenure

Jinky Jim

The man is a dyspraxic abortion.

Fuck you, I have dyspraxia you little cunt.

Do you two have history?

Usernames confuse me. I always think it's the same person.

This has been a bad morning.

:lol:

What was Alan Oliver like? Bit before my time really. Laurent Robert tried to give him a hiding didnt he?

Was so far up Freddie's arse that he was almost signing the checks himself. He acted like the Oracle of the north and was extremely annoying, as well as ugly as f***. But he did often have the inside line, despite the odd hilarious mistake (Brett Emerton).

Wonder whatever happened to him.

I actually have some sympathy for Lee Ryder though. I'm also dreadful at spell chegking my own work.

I liked this bit, intentional or not :lol:

Guest neesy111

If your computer doesn’t crash first.

:lol: :lol:

I've got a quadcore CPU and 16gb of RAM and that site makes the fans go into turbo.

I've wondered, given the proximity of her home, if she's got some personal affection for the club, either through a family connection or something else. I'm quite certain that brokering deals for the world's largest sovereign wealth fund has absolutely nowt to do with football fandom, but perhaps the fact that she wants to be on the board would suggest a personal edge to the proceedings? Plus the fact she's just kept coming back and back and back despite being told to fuck off and publicly embarrassed. Either way, you just get a good feeling from her; I'm excited at the prospect of her being involved because of her track record, her persistence and - like I say - the hint that she might personally really fancy it.