Various: N-O has lost the plot over potential end of Mike Ashley's tenure

Jinky Jim

It would be nice if there was another buyer but as I understand it isn't this past the point of exclusivity? Like one of those timelines was shown that once it gets to point of going to league the legal agreement will be in place, it will be binding if the checks pass and even if a higher bidder came in it's too late.

Guest reefatoon

Hope this doesn't happen after reading the replies to Khassogi's wife's letter

In fairness, you have hoped it doesn’t happen for ages, you have let us know enough times.

Guest godzilla

Would take

Well they have had more than enough time to put the money up front and conclude the deal, but they haven't.

Is it not ultimately up to Ashley who he deals with? I don’t know how it works.

He's only interested in the money. If they had matched his demands as the Saudis have, then maybe it would have been them with exclusivity. The fact that it says still interested, probably suggests they haven't.

In fairness, you have hoped it doesn’t happen for ages, you have let us know enough times.

All I've done is respond to people posting complete and utter shite

Guest reefatoon

All I've done is respond to people posting complete and utter s****

Well who was that responding too? Everyone agreed the replies to that tweet were lifting. Just seems to be yet another message saying you don’t want it to go through. Honest Triggs, we know how you feel about it.

All I've done is respond to people posting complete and utter s****

Well who was that responding too? Everyone agreed the replies to that tweet were lifting. Just seems to be yet another message saying you don’t want it to go through. Honest Triggs, we know how you feel about it.

We know how everybody feels about it at this stage

Would take

Not sure if I want US investors on human rights grounds tbh

The investors wouldn't be the actual government so unless it's one of those US "security" firms like Blackwater etc that subcontract for our government's nefarious shit it'd be cool and good.

Why are people even discussing the prospect of an American takeover?

It’s made up rumours so people can say we had another option, not forgetting the fact that we are close to actually being taken over by one of the biggest investment portfolio’s in the world.

Would take

The investors wouldn't be the actual government so unless it's one of those US "security" firms like Blackwater etc that subcontract for our government's nefarious shit it'd be cool and good.

I wasn't being serious :lol: but yeah I get it wouldn't be state wealth like PIF

nice breach of exclusivity if MA is haulking it around quietly setting up his backup bidder(s). you'd like to think these groups would act if this test failed, just pray it ain't fucking Kenyon.

Would take

I wasn't being serious :lol: but yeah I get it wouldn't be state wealth like PIF

Impossible to tell these days :lol: