Various: N-O has lost the plot over potential end of Mike Ashley's tenure

Jinky Jim

I totally understand a lot of the media articles and criticism of the Saudi regime. I’m conflicted about it all as a fan. But my word. That Miguel Delaney is a whiney cunt. What a monumental, blinkered twat he is. Anyone tries to offer up a debate on twitter and it’s just ‘I disagree’ and then tells us all how we should be feeling and acting.

when this all fizzles out again i can switch of distancing myself totally from football like i did when rafa left"just like flicking a switch".Some people here might need this number 116123 "free call" when u see ashly on sky sports saying he,s in it for the long haul.Oh and by the way stay of the cans .thats all

Very strange Wullie. I have not once used the phrase or even think it is particularly funny. It is just very inoffensive and nothing really. Just makes me chuckle the amount of cringing and blushing that is done over such trivial little things. But we all know you love a good cringe and blush.

I never said you had used it. You wet yourself whenever anyone says they find it embarrassing though. Shouting about how p*ssed you're going to get is just not something I've ever found particularly funny. Your mileage may vary.

Who gives a f*** what you think is funny? You sound like a right boring b******, going around tutting at people and telling people what they should and shouldn't think.

If people want to say #cans, let them.

For absolutely no reason whatsoever I just imagined Mohammad bin Salman saying this to someone...

"You sound like a right boring b******, going around tutting at people and telling people who they should and shouldn't behead.

If people want to behead others, let them."

:lol: :lol:

Fucking hell, thought there'd be something worth reading when I saw this thread had moved 8 pages since I last looked.

Yep me too. Then I realised I’d walked into ‘Westminster Live’

Bearing in mind caulkin said Staveley was told last weekend the checks could be done by Wednesday, are we to assume that since they are still ongoing that some sort of issue has come up.

Bearing in mind caulkin said Staveley was told last weekend the checks could be done by Wednesday, are we to assume that since they are still ongoing that some sort of issue has come up.

we can't assume a thing, since we're not involved in the deal and the only information any of us have is from journalists and twitter

Do we know they are still ongoing?

Was Wednesday specifically mentioned?

I've also never known a forum be so adverse to debate and disagreement like. :lol: I'm sure it never used to be like this.

It's not a debate if one side makes the rules.

There aren't any rules, you're free to express your opinion. Not sure why criticism on here is so often viewed as oppressing speech or some weird shit.

If you don't agree with the left wing Commie bastards on here you'll be hounded out!

Was Wednesday specifically mentioned?

Yeah by Caulkin