Various: N-O has lost the plot over potential end of Mike Ashley's tenure

Jinky Jim

It’s not remotely relevant, but Simon Chadwick is loving trying to stir shit.

He also says he doesn’t expect our takeover to go through

And before that he was laughing at the notion the Saudis would be interested in us. Doesn't exactly have his finger on the pulse of mid east affairs.

It’s not remotely relevant, but Simon Chadwick is loving trying to stir shit.

He also says he doesn’t expect our takeover to go through

Because he’s been shot stirring, with no actual knowledge on the subject, since day one.

I heard they will just be our feeder club where we can loan our younger superstars to as the Saudis want all players in the first team to be in the late twenties at all times.

Is it like Logan's Run where they get beheaded or thrown off a building once they turn 30?

I heard they will just be our feeder club where we can loan our younger superstars to as the Saudis want all players in the first team to be in the late twenties at all times.

Is it like Logan's Run where they get beheaded or thrown off a building once they turn 30?

Keepers and Centrebacks are ok.

That Simon Chadwick doesn't know anything, when the Saudi's were first linked a long time ago he completely dismissed the idea because it didn't fit in with his own theory about their investment strategy. The man is out of the loop on a subject that he trades on being an expert in.

Guest Carrick18

That Simon Chadwick doesn't know anything, when the Saudi's were first linked a long time ago he completely dismissed the idea because it didn't fit in with his own theory about their investment strategy. The man is out of the loop on a subject that he trades on being an expert in.

Has he not also recently worked as a consultant to Qatar?

Its not even been a month and everyone's lost their sanity. Definitely need football back to make this not the only story, it doesn't help at all.

I dont want to see a black and white shirt set foot on a football pitch until the takeover is done. I dont think I could take seeing Charnley in the stand, or Bruce in the dugout with a smug look on his face.

honestly funny as hell to me that random pre-season matches are being down on saudi tv :lol:

Yeah, us v Sampdoria is the game of the day. This is too much of a coincidence for them to be doing this as third game in four days. This is getting their public warmed up to us it can't be anything else.

In such a controlled society someone is telling them to show these matches why else would our old pre season games be on?