Various: N-O has lost the plot over potential end of Mike Ashley's tenure

Jinky Jim

Well it's gone quiet again. Still be waiting this time next month nee doubt

Given there have been a never end borage of shite over the last 11 weeks, I'd argue that's a good thing.

Given there have been a never end borage of shite over the last 11 weeks, I'd argue that's a good thing.

Everytime it has claimed to be close its went quiet for a few days til some other stumbling block comes out ha

Everytime it has claimed to be close its went quiet for a few days til some other stumbling block comes out ha

Well it is new evidence Tuesday.

Shit, a dream sporting club of NUFC and the Mets.

Buy Bromley and I'm fully on board.

one of my best friend's is a lifelong Mets fan and he now supports us because of me. :lol:

Going to have to warn the Metz about this wait.

Imagine Qatar kicking off about it and threading to buy the Yankees.

Guest reefatoon

It’s the one highlight of this taking so long.  The thought of stroppy Mike being royally pissed off is glorious.

I hate the thought of them having to go through the club to respond, seems pretty unnecessary, nee wonder it's took so long.

Aye, it probably got approved 6 weeks ago and Charnley hasn’t got round to informing them yet. The poor Premier League have been taking the flak ever since.

If or should I say when it goes through this week or next it’s worked out well all round really.

1. It’s cost Ashley more money than he planned to spend.

2. It’s kept us all with something to talk about through lockdown.

3. You’ll actually be able to celebrate it with friends & family. Maybe in a pub if they can drag it out a bit longer :lol:

4. Might still be in the final stages of the FA Cup too :lol:

It could be argued that the right move would be not making an announcement until safety is mathematically confirmed, so as to not disrupt the player and staff's attention.

I would obviously hate waiting that much longer, mind :lol:

If or should I say when it goes through this week or next it’s worked out well all round really.

1. It’s cost Ashley more money than he planned to spend.

2. It’s kept us all with something to talk about through lockdown.

3. You’ll actually be able to celebrate it with friends & family. Maybe in a pub if they can drag it out a bit longer :lol:

4. Might still be in the final stages of the FA Cup too :lol:

Aye, I like this.  Wouldn't mind a July 4th announcement, heatwave, in a beer garden with a load of mates.

Having said that, fuckin tell us already :lol:

Still expecting a huge red flag to appear any time now and for it all to fall through. I am very pessimistic when it comes to all things NUFC though. We were 3-0 up against 10 men with 10 minutes to go on Sunday and I was thinking if we can come away with a point that's us edging that bit closer to safety.

Still expecting a huge red flag to appear any time now and for it all to fall through. I am very pessimistic when it comes to all things NUFC though. We were 3-0 up against 10 men with 10 minutes to go on Sunday and I was thinking if we can come away with a point that's us edging that bit closer to safety.

Deep down we probably all feel like that, that’s what supporting this club scars you with.

However, putting the old self defence mechanisms aside, I think where on the brink of a golden new era.