Various: N-O has lost the plot over potential end of Mike Ashley's tenure

Jinky Jim

It is said Bruce is fearful of losing his job but he will be given time and will be expected to outline his plans on how he believes Newcastle can progress.

Christ!

'Well, y'know, in an ideal world I like playin 4-4-2 with a big man n a little man, av hurd it's tha future. Some might say, y'know, revolutionary. I wanna see the club move heaven n earth for a lad at Aston Villa. He's one of your lot is Elmo, a great lad, y'know and will fit in just right here providing the service for Big Joe, Big Andy and Big Little Dwighty. My last demand is aroond the staff canteen, changes are needed, wu need to be striving to be betta than, y'know, the neighbours doon the road where, av got to be honest, they dee the best bacon sarnies in football. For me, theyre' the proper club of the north. Other than that, y'know, I think we're set to achieve the dream next year'.

It is said Bruce is fearful of losing his job but he will be given time and will be expected to outline his plans on how he believes Newcastle can progress.

Christ!

SB: Well, we can just buy lots of better players and they'll improve the team.

PIF: What's your plans with tactics and coaching?

SB: What's coaching?

Needs more bacon.

Talking about on Talksport this morning, looks like opposition to the takeover is growing

Same people who, back in January, said it would be completed in the next 72 hours.

I'd not give any credence to anything coming off those cunts.

Just seen a magpie in my garden for the very first time - it's a sign lads.  :)

Just one ?  :'(

That’s weird. I’ve seen a magpie outside my house today for the first time since I moved here. Def taking this as a good sign!

Guest reefatoon

Just hurry up and veto the deal so the world can go have a big group wank and we can go back to being the useless paupers that nobody gives a fuck about. Was such a simpler time.

I feel like Saudi investment cuts will still represent more of an investment than certain other owners I could name

This.  Even spending the money that the club generates and not taking four weeks to complete a transfer would be massive improvement.

I feel like Saudi investment cuts will still represent more of an investment than certain other owners I could name

This.  Even spending the money that the club generates and not taking four weeks to complete a transfer would be massive improvement.

Just being professional will be a massive difference. 

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Christ!

I can probably believe this but i can't believe the following sentences after that, its surely BS. No shortlist? None that the writer knows of more like it. Big investors aren't just going to come in, let Bruce burn money and see him f*** it up and only then think of his successor.

Guest neesy111

Tbf, transfer fees are going to be significantly lower after this.  This pandemic is going to change the face of football more than anything since the introduction of PPV TV.

Talking about on Talksport this morning, looks like opposition to the takeover is growing

I'm surprised Adrian Durham hasn't said the Saudis should be investing the money into the NHS instead.

I'm surprised Adrian Durham hasn't said the Saudis should be investing the money into the NHS instead.

I think read somewhere that they will be making a sizeable donation when the deal is announced. Clever really, as even Amnesty can’t shit on the gesture given what’s going on.

I think read somewhere that they will be making a sizeable donation when the deal is announced. Clever really, as even Amnesty can’t shit on the gesture given what’s going on.

"Healthwashing"