Various: N-O has lost the plot over potential end of Mike Ashley's tenure

Jinky Jim

Unless I've missed something else but isn't the problem Keys has with us not due to Rafa? He slated Rafa (with him being a forrin) and we've defended Rafa (aside from the odd knuckle dragger) and I think he has struggled to accept that.

His narrative that Rafa isn't all that and that he is a greedy man with no integrity (ironic much) is one we reject.

You mix that with his employers being involved in a political war with Saudi Arabia and the end result is toxic Hairy Potter.

But he still hates us now with no Rafa and with a bacon loving PFM at the helm.

He does but I think it started with Rafa, he hates us but he loves Bruce, it's why he got giddy when Bruce picked up more points than Rafa at similar stages

If it was a respectable station I'd say fingers crossed if/when the takeover goes through he'll lose all credibility. Unfortunately, it's TalkShite, so he'll probably get invited back even more.

It’s all his own opinion, he just says he thinks there has been/is an issue because we where told 4/5 weeks max and obviously now we are in week 7.

Apparently it took 7 weeks for the Man City O&D test to be approved.

It’s all his own opinion, he just says he thinks there has been/is an issue because we where told 4/5 weeks max and obviously now we are in week 7.

Really? I thought I saw it reported as 3 weeks.

Got any links for that? As all other sources say it was 20 days

What he's saying is likely true. What is also likely true (given that it's still ongoing) is that those problems have been or are in the process of being ironed out.

What he's saying is likely true. What is also likely true (given that it's still ongoing) is that those problems have been or are in the process of being ironed out.

Yeah he goes on to say he doesn’t think the league can legally block it.

If I remember correctly it was posted on here about a month or so a go. I don’t fancy trawling through all the posts :lol:

Guest Butcher

At what point would most people start to be concerned over this ?

When Caulkin or Burt say there’s a problem.

Going of Burt saying the test where completed on Friday, if we have no confirmation by next week then surely there is an issue.

Going of Burt saying the test where completed on Friday, if we have no confirmation by next week then surely there is an issue.

The inference was only that an informal nod was given by the PL. Money won't change hands until it's formal. We don't know when that will be so none of us should be putting time frames on it.