Various: N-O has lost the plot over potential end of Mike Ashley's tenure

Jinky Jim

If this did fall through, which I don't think it will, it would prove that the Premier League is a closed shop and the league and the clubs are genuinely afraid of a powerful NUFC.

Feels like our last chance of becoming a successful club this. Even if someone else bought the club off Ashley in a few months time, it wouldn’t be as exciting as this.

Hopefully it goes through soon, I am fucking sick of waiting and refreshing.

Guest The Little Waster

Feels like our last chance of becoming a successful club this. Even if someone else bought the club off Ashley in a few months time, it wouldn’t be as exciting as this.

Hopefully it goes through soon, I am fucking sick of waiting and refreshing.

No need to worry if this falls through Mikes got a big fat american lined up to buy us 😜

Guardian scare mongering again. WTO say there’s a clear legal link, the only actual legal test in a court I know of found otherwise.

I know restart is the priority but the PL need to pull their finger out over this and if they find anything other than approving this I hope Amanda’s consortium take the PL to the cleaners.

Still think what I've always thought, PL are covering themselves and finding ways to pass the deal that absolves them of criticism.

This angle suggests they're probably finding ways to justify it to their broadcasting "partners" to me.

The main question over this article is timing, because as of last Friday Caulkin was certain it was going through, Jason Burt said the checks where complete, so does this new article delay it again and possibly stop it or is it old news?