Various: N-O has lost the plot over potential end of Mike Ashley's tenure

Jinky Jim

If this falls apart at this stage I'm genuinely done with the club until Ashley goes. The relegations hurt like hell but I still followed the games and kept up to date with club affairs. I've boycotted since Rafa left but this is a whole new level. The hope that its finally over, the gloating of all the bastards like Keys, next season with fucking Bruce and probably a third relegation. Fuck it all, I'll be completely finished.

Aye this, hopefully if it does fall through Bruce ends up relegating the club. Couldn’t stand seeing the fat cunt standing in front of a camera smug as fuck.

Didn't someone say that the Premier League was viewing this as PIF being a company in Saudi, and not directly led by the state of Saudi?

Yeah they referred to them as a company a few weeks ago. You can't punish the whole country for someone else's crime.

It reads to me as this is the mysterious info the pl was given earlier in the month that everyone got their knickers in a twist about. The guardian is really just confirming what that was - a wto report. Could be wrong but the line about pl having received it 'this month' is telling.

Didn't someone say that the Premier League was viewing this as PIF being a company in Saudi, and not directly led by the state of Saudi?

Yeah they referred to them as a company a few weeks ago. You can't punish the whole country for someone else's crime.

PIF is the sovereign cunting wealth fund of the state of Saudi Arabia. The Crown Prince of Saudi Arabia is the chairman.

It's over. Accept it now and the heart-break will be less devastating when confirmation comes.

Since reading that I now for the first time have serious doubts about the PL giving this the green light. If they wanted a way out they now have it. If they reject the takeover plan for us wouldn't they have to go back and look at Sheff Utd?

Guest neesy111

Since reading that I now for the first time have serious doubts about the PL giving this the green light. If they wanted a way out they now have it. If they reject the takeover plan for us wouldn't they have to go back and look at Sheff Utd?

Sheff utd were a league 1 club when they got tookover.

Guest neesy111

Are the WTO a court of law these days?

The WTO are a shambles nowadays, loads of scandal surrounding them and their leadership.

Shambles is putting it lightly.

The only new bit of information in there is the info came from the WTO. It's a weeks old report on something we already knew. Maybe it will be the reason the takeover doesn't go through, but it doesn't change anything from what we've been hearing for two-three weeks.