Various: N-O has lost the plot over potential end of Mike Ashley's tenure

Jinky Jim

I heard he wanna use the business model that they use in Liverpool, no thank you.

The mackems are still banging on about following the Dortmund and Southampton model.  :lol: If you need to follow a model of a club and shout it aloud then you’ve no business in this sector. It’s just amateurish and never works,

Yeah... this is basically the point where I say we've circled back to the usual "fakeover" circus with blatant prop bidders and nonsensical scheming. Can't see any change of ownership happening.

Ashley man  :lol: A cushty £17m pocketed for his holiday home.

PL test hasn't failed yet like, and still might not.

This smells fishy.

100%.

I'm sceptical as fuck about this new 'bid' and it stinks of Ashley playing games given all of the journos have released this development within an hour of each other.

PL need to reach their fucking verdict pronto.

This smells fishy.

100%.

I'm sceptical as fuck about this new 'bid' and it stinks of Ashley playing games given all of the journos have released this development within an hour of each other.

PL need to reach their fucking verdict pronto.

Very fishy. This needs to be drawn to a close now really, it’s gone on far too long ffs.

Just more shit being peddled by the press.

‘The WTO report has came back and it means nothing, and the fans have seen through our lies, what else can we throw at them?’

‘Want to reprint that American guy story again?’

Yep, the WTO report was nothing like they claimed and now embarrassing for them.  So they've done a quick sweep under the rug with that and moved on to some other bullshit as fast as possible.

This will be the get-out that the PL need to reject the Saudi bid. This yank can fuck off, another Glazer who will use us entirely for personal profit. If this current deal is rejected thats me done. Just put us out of our misery you incompetent pack of cunts.

Eas1_R6XQAAPRrA?format=jpg&name=900x900

Where is that from? Pretty damning.

That aside he brokers deals and moves money around therefore it might be a case he’s got backing from other parties and he’s just the head of it like staveley. The extra £50m though would suggest its spread over time, which means it’ll be more of the same just without Ashley making decisions but no doubt still having his cancerous claws stuck in the club.

That quotes above is from this website (courtesy of Google)...

https://www.scamguard.com/clearvisiondigitalnetworkscom/

pl doing more harm than good now , that lawyer lass said she went through the full report in a couple hours :lol:these cunts have had it for weeks/months.100% certain now if it was one of the beloved top 6 everything would be finalised and A ok

Fucking nailed on that the Saudi bid collapses and we end up with this penniless cunt. Honestly, fuck football.

This is where my heads at tbh :(.

We won’t end up with him, he can’t afford us.

The whole thing will be leveraged to fuck, shrouded in mystery and we won't have a clue about any of it imho.

We really need this Saudi bid approved.

The PL, and I appreciate it's not intentional, are completely fucking with the future of the club by not reaching a decision on this by now.

We need answers.

Fucking nailed on that the Saudi bid collapses and we end up with this penniless cunt. Honestly, fuck football.

Buy us with club money. Ashley tied in with advertising, merchandising etc. This is more likely that the Saudi bid going through imo.

(IF it's true)

Buy us with club money. Ashley tied in with advertising, merchandising etc. This is more likely that the Saudi bid going through imo.

(IF it's true)

Aye agreed.

He's the easy option for the PL, the better option for Ashley (probably better terms) and the least positive outcome for long suffering NUFC fans.

The American Donald this cunt.

I wonder if Kenyon is involved somewhere.

Eas1_R6XQAAPRrA?format=jpg&name=900x900

Where is that from? Pretty damning.

That aside he brokers deals and moves money around therefore it might be a case he’s got backing from other parties and he’s just the head of it like staveley. The extra £50m though would suggest its spread over time, which means it’ll be more of the same just without Ashley making decisions but no doubt still having his cancerous claws stuck in the club.

That quotes above is from this website (courtesy of Google)...

https://www.scamguard.com/clearvisiondigitalnetworkscom/

So nothing official.

Guest godzilla

About time GC put that utter cunt in his place as he has been having veiled digs at him for a couple of weeks now.