Various: N-O has lost the plot over potential end of Mike Ashley's tenure

Jinky Jim

i think id rather be owned by the Saudi's than a Qatar proxy bought purely to annoy and stop Saudi getting into the Premier League.

Least Saudi want the club to prosper to make them look good, the Qatar proxy just want us to exist to stop Saudi buying ito the prem :/

Plus Qatar already have a club representing them in Man City who would probably be their main focus, not us.

It’s PSG mate, not Man City. City are owned by Abu Dhabi, who are a Saudi ally against Qatar (and Iran)

Abu Dhabi is a city. UAE.

Ha. Yep, my mistake. Brain not engaged properly. I meant UAE.

No you were right first time, Dubai and Abu Dhabi are autonomous Emiratis. UAE is more a country of convenience.

To be fair, both descriptions work.

Abu Dhabi and Dubai are emirates of the UAE, with their own rulers, and also have capital cities with the same name as the emirate.

Yeah, apologies. They're under the UAE banner as a country and operate politically as 1 country.

Geordie Dentist also inferring that there is Qatar money behind this yank interest/bid.

How the f*** does a dentist know so much....

The dentist is an itk fake as was proved last summer

Geordie Dentist also inferring that there is Qatar money behind this yank interest/bid.

How the f*** does a dentist know so much....

The dentist is an itk fake as was proved last summer

I don’t know what the dentist knows, however it is plausible that there is Quatari money behind any counter bid, if you think about it it’s about all there left with. Now the PL just needs to approve the PIF takeover.

The best thing about that article on Mauriss is the source saying "he's studied the model at Anfield and thinks he could replicate it." :lol: :lol: There's no way he has the clout that Fenway Sports Group did/does. He's a two-bit chancer acting as a last minute distraction.

Bloody hell!

Pahahaha, what a fucking imbecile!

It’s never a pretty sight when people self-flagellate in the company of others even if everybody knows they are of course absolutely correct and justified in doing so . You shouldn’t be too hard on yourself mate, especially on a public forum.

Bloody hell!

Pahahaha, what a fucking imbecile!

It’s never a pretty sight when people self-flagellate in the company of others even if everybody knows you are of course absolutely correct . You shouldn’t be too hard on yourself mate, especially on a public forum.

The delivery on that was too long winded. You'd probably have been better of just saying, "Don't be too hard on yourself mate."

Wow

So you bid 50m more  :lol:

:lol: Who are they even trying to outbid? Surely if they succeed in buying the club it's because the Saudis failed the PL's tests so aren't even in the running anymore?

Yeah exactly, unless they’re trying to tempt Mike into breaking the Saudi deal.

Which actually might result in his murder and dismembering, so I’m not totally against it.

:lol:

Which actually might result in his murder and dismembering, so I’m not totally against it.

:lol:

Guest neesy111

Fair point.

Could another bid even be accepted or entertained at this stage?

I dont think so, i think it can made public that theres another buyer waiting but official bid i dont think so

Is this the dude ashley was in the states with? and why would you bid 50mil more than whats been accepted

If anything after all this assuming the Saudi deal gets blocked, surely the price would be lower than 300 million.

Right?

I'll tell you what this club needs. The kind of sharp business mind for an owner that waltzes in after Ashley's been in the middle of a three month demoralising battle with the PL and goes 'You must be really desperate to shift this club. So I'll offer you 15% more than the previous failed bidders'.

Guest reefatoon

This Mauriss hurls money around like no tomorrow. Meh, have another £50m Mike as that’s how I roll. Team of superstars in no time with this magnificent bastard at the helm.