Various: N-O has lost the plot over potential end of Mike Ashley's tenure

Jinky Jim

I heard he wanna use the business model that they use in Liverpool, no thank you.

Aye that's worked out terribly

Oooh!! Good point. Let's bring in the clean and wholesome American and let him load us with debt and cream off the profits.

Is that the Liverpool business model?

Is it the Liverpool owners offering £350m to buy us? Or are you talking about the previous Liverpool owner's business model which nearly bankrupted the club?

Geordie Dentist also inferring that there is Qatar money behind this yank interest/bid.

How the fuck does a dentist know so much....

Wondered that myself :lol:  There's only so much gossip you can get from your client if you're a dentist, like

Tbf to the bloke, he is well connected over there and I believe has actually spoken at FIFA conferences around health and dentistry, as much as that sounds ridiculous :D

I heard he wanna use the business model that they use in Liverpool, no thank you.

Aye that's worked out terribly

Oooh!! Good point. Let's bring in the clean and wholesome American and let him load us with debt and cream off the profits.

Is that the Liverpool business model?

Is it the Liverpool owners offering £350m to buy us? Or are you talking about the previous Liverpool owner's business model which nearly bankrupted the club?

It wasn't me that brought Liverpool up. I presume he was talking about the current Liverpool business model which has brought them to a Champions League title and PL title.

A wild theory might be that Qatar picked up on some intelligence that KSA and Staveley had joined together in their bid and scrambled to create an alternative/competitor bid but were beaten to the punch by the Saudi's in that they got their deal done and up to the PL.

Qatar have clearly created an unreal amount of noise around the KSA bid to essentially destablise the whole thing with a view to sweep in and pinch the club off them using Mauriss as the front man.

Mauriss then sells equity to Qatar after he's been cleared.

They go through the O&D test some time after but they effectively own the club any way.

It's not unthinkable and there's been rumours of other interested parties for a long time. Henry Winter going on record as stating he's known about them for ages, same with Caulkin etc.

Guest neesy111

Geordie Dentist also inferring that there is Qatar money behind this yank interest/bid.

Wondered that myself :lol:  There's only so much gossip you can get from your client if you're a dentist, like

I think he's had some info, but he seems to know everything out there.  Purely believe he's feeding his own reputation at times.

I think he's had some info, but he seems to know everything out there.  Purely believe he's feeding his own reputation at times.

Don't disagree with that. He certainly gets off on the attention.

A wild theory might be that Qatar picked up on some intelligence that KSA and Staveley had joined together in their bid and scrambled to create an alternative/competitor bid but were beaten to the punch by the Saudi's in that they got their deal done and up to the PL.

Qatar have clearly created an unreal amount of noise around the KSA bid to essentially destablise the whole thing with a view to sweep in and pinch the club off them using Mauriss as the front man.

They go through the O&D test some time after but they effectively own the club any way.

It's not unthinkable and there's been rumours of other interested parties for a long time. Henry Winter going on record as stating he's known about them for ages, same with Caulkin etc.

Imagine after all this we are owned by a Qatar proxy  :lol:

How would Keyes feel?  :lol:

:lol: I know!

He'd be cock-a-fucking-hoop I should imagine the hairy handed, daughters best mate shagging, politicising cretin.

This is all getting tedious now.There's moments where I'm believing things, then other times I get the feeling its complete bullshit. I think the media thrive on writing anything when it comes to us, I've never read about any other club like it's a big circus.

Even Blackpool managed a smooth takeover, and that was a shit-show compared to most clubs beforehand.

He'd be cock-a-fucking-hoop I should imagine the hairy handed, daughters best mate shagging, politicising cretin.

He’d be presenting in a toon top with a Qatari flag stitched over fun 88, telling us all how his crusade saved our club from the evil Saudis.

This is all getting tedious now.There's moments where I'm believing things, then other times I get the feeling its complete bullshit. I think the media thrive on writing anything when it comes to us, I've never read about any other club like it's a big circus.

Even Blackpool managed a smooth takeover, and that was a shit-show compared to most clubs beforehand.

For a small club in the north east we’ve managed to keep several sports media departments off furlough. They’ve had to delve in to their creativity to keep shit spinning, some have even strayed in to fantasy, but their efforts in keeping the football world entertained must be applauded.

I’m feeling Mauris is the final chapter of the fictional novel that is the nufctakeover now football is back.

He’d be presenting in a toon top with a Qatari flag stitched over fun 88, telling us all how his crusade saved our club from the evil Saudis.

Imagine if they appointed Rafa as manager as well :lol:

Yep - all day long. Fucking unbearably smug.

Good luck to his Philippino cleaners sorting out his gaff after the biggest tarmaccing session since the dawn of dumping on chests.

Craig Hope is his latest article just now:

"It still appears nearly certain that the Premier League will ratify the sale of the club by Mike Ashley to Amanda Staveley's PCP Capital Partners group, the Saudi Public Investment Fund and the Reuben Brothers for a total of £300million."

Last week he said he had no idea of it would go through

He'd celebrate by spunking half a months salary on a couple of hours with Doha's most beautiful chest shitter.

Whether he knows anything or not, you can bet they will be behind it. As Wandy said, it's worth throwing in there for them as it does give the PL an out to reject the Saudi bid.

"Look there's plenty of interest in NUFC, if we reject this bid, you can easily sell to someone else!"

And you just know they’ll be a lot more lenient for any next test on any new bidders, bit like a referee evening up a mistake he has made by being more lenient for a bit

He knows people out there and has been directly involved in brokering bids in the past. He does know some stuff. It’s not just stuff he hears from people in his chair :lol: