Various: N-O has lost the plot over potential end of Mike Ashley's tenure

Jinky Jim

About Khasoggi the world only knows what they want to know i.e. the brutal death which was atrocious and wrong.

I think we’ll never know for sure that Khasoggi and Cengiz were genuinely innocent civilians or whether there was a wider spy game in place for which they willingly put themselves in the crosshairs. The context of what happened in the weeks and months before this will always be unknown.

So we've earlier turned against Amnesty, now it's come to smearing Khashoggi and his wife. And thats before they've even taken over.

Wonder what is next? USA deserved 9/11? Bin Laden was an upstanding citizen and a courageous freedom fighter? All those Yemeni children deserved to die?

People have gone completely mad, and it's as bizarre as it is tragic.

About Khasoggi the world only knows what they want to know i.e. the brutal death which was atrocious and wrong.

I think we’ll never know for sure that Khasoggi and Cengiz were genuinely innocent civilians or whether there was a wider spy game in place for which they willingly put themselves in the crosshairs. The context of what happened in the weeks and months before this will always be unknown.

This is it for me, no doubting the outcome (State ordered hit which wasn’t as clean as they’d hoped) but what led to this situation will never be made clear. Khashoggi certainly wasn’t a just a civilian, he had far too many dealings with the royal family and terrorist organisations to be whiter than white.

As for her, no idea. She comes across fake and paid for by Qatar and she makes it easy for people to target her as such with interviews like this where she seems to know and care nothing about him, but fully versed in why the takeover shouldn’t happen.

What makes me think is if SA needed him on Saudi soil/embassy then how do they make him. What would make him go there? Not many options, apart from the one he went for. Was that planned? Make him quickly fall in love. Wouldn’t be that much of a surprise twist in all this. But that said if she was involved I’m sure it would have been leaked to discredit her, I also think if there was the slightest evidence pointing to this, even though she didn’t, they have leaked that also.

So all that leads me back to she’s just unfortunately met someone with a dodgy past which caught up with him and now she, just like NUFC is caught up in this political storm and her crusade for justice for him has turned in to something else driven by Qatar. No way all this is off her own back.

Could she be upset that her husband was murdered in a gruesome fashion, and then cut up in pieces?

Not it has to be Qatar, no doubt about it. She is nothing but a pawn.

Bonkers.

Fuck me, here we go with the morality lectures again.

Evil Newcastle fans ignoring the plight of Yemen, putting a blight on the fair and lovely Premier league.  :jesuswept:

So we've earlier turned against Amnesty, now it's come to smearing Khashoggi and his wife. And thats before they've even taken over.

Wonder what is next? USA deserved 9/11? Bin Laden was an upstanding citizen and a courageous freedom fighter? All those Yemeni children deserved to die?

Not much of what you have said is actually true.  No-one has turned against amnesty, frustration has been voiced but I think I can say that there are no posters saying amnesty International is a bad organisation.  Being pedantic, its not his wife and whilst she has legitimate grounds for her complaints they are focused solely on nufc, as if we were the only SA business interest. 

Guest awaymag

Oh please......... the whole reason people are up in arms is because for 14 weeks, everyone continues to throw shit at us.  Its only natural that people object and start to fight back.

Bring on the Saudis ownership, hope they are so pissed off they go all out to make NUFC a success.  Will I think about piracy, Amnesta or Cengiz whilst I am enjoying the success.......no but then again I didn't think about it before the take over.

Its for the Government to sort out with their counterparts in KSA, nothing to do with football!

Fuck me, here we go with the morality lectures again.

Evil Newcastle fans ignoring the plight of Yemen putting a blight on the fair and lovely Premier league.  :jesuswept:

Sorry that i haven't yet drunk the Saudi kool-aid.

Maybe when we buy Gareth Bale and Coutinho I too will start defending Saudi Arabia, and defaming Khashoggi and his widow.

Oh please......... the whole reason people are up in arms is because for 14 weeks, everyone continues to throw shit at us.  Its only natural that people object and start to fight back.

Bring on the Saudis ownership, hope they are so pissed off they go all out to make NUFC a success.  Will I think about piracy, Amnesta or Cengiz whilst I am enjoying the success.......no but then again I didn't think about it before the take over.

Its for the Government to sort out with their counterparts in KSA, nothing to do with football!

To attack a widow and accuse her of being a Qatari pawn isn't natural in any way. It's completely delusional, and shows how far people on here are willing to bend to defend one of the worst regimes on this planet.

Guest awaymag

To attack a widow and accuse her of being a Qatari pawn isn't natural in any way. It's completely delusional, and shows how far people on here are willing to bend to defend one of the worst regimes on this planet.

I haven't attacked her but I do find it strange how she is very versed up on the NUFC takeover and continues to push this and no other angle.  If you use twitter as your barometer on all things Newcastle then thats the issue.  Twitter is a cesspit and thats why the likes of Piers Morgan and Keys love it so much - its their level.

Anyway back to the Saudi backers - they may provide the money but I bet you won't hear much of them, it will be Stavely and the Reuben brothers as the UK face etc.

Not much of what you have said is actually true.  No-one has turned against amnesty, frustration has been voiced but I think I can say that there are no posters saying amnesty International is a bad organisation.  Being pedantic, its not his wife and whilst she has legitimate grounds for her complaints they are focused solely on nufc, as if we were the only SA business interest. 

:thup:

She has every right, but I definitely agree that she's a bit well versed and relentless on the takeover.  Surely her interviews etc should be highlighting the atrocity from all angles not just the takeover (forgive me if I'm wrong, I might only see the NUFC related stuff).

Attacking her is out of line, but accusing her of being a pawn is perfectly logical and natural, given that her fiance was murdered almost 2 years ago yet she's only appeared in the media in any meaningful way objecting to KSA business practices in the last 3 months

This is it for me, no doubting the outcome (State ordered hit which wasn’t as clean as they’d hoped) but what led to this situation will never be made clear. Khashoggi certainly wasn’t a just a civilian, he had far too many dealings with the royal family and terrorist organisations to be whiter than white.

As for her, no idea. She comes across fake and paid for by Qatar and she makes it easy for people to target her as such with interviews like this where she seems to know and care nothing about him, but fully versed in why the takeover shouldn’t happen.

What makes me think is if SA needed him on Saudi soil/embassy then how do they make him. What would make him go there? Not many options, apart from the one he went for. Was that planned? Make him quickly fall in love. Wouldn’t be that much of a surprise twist in all this. But that said if she was involved I’m sure it would have been leaked to discredit her, I also think if there was the slightest evidence pointing to this, even though she didn’t, they have leaked that also.

So all that leads me back to she’s just unfortunately met someone with a dodgy past which caught up with him and now she, just like NUFC is caught up in this political storm and her crusade for justice for him has turned in to something else driven by Qatar. No way all this is off her own back.

Could she be upset that her husband was murdered in a gruesome fashion, and then cut up in pieces?

Bonkers.

She's not his widow, she wasn't his wife. Thry knew each other as long as this takeover has gone on, so no surprise she has nothing to say about him and everything to say about nufc.

I've remained open minded on her, he however was a terrorist sympathiser, who would have thought the US deserved 9/11 more than anyone you are trying to pick arguments with.

Bonkers.

She's not his widow, she wasn't his wife. Thry knew each other as long as this takeover has gone on, so no surprise she has nothing to say about him and everything to say about nufc.

I've remained open minded on her, he however was a terrorist sympathiser, who would have thought the US deserved 9/11 more than anyone you are trying to pick arguments with.

Right, Khashoggi evil, Saudi Arabia good. Got it.

Bonkers.

Good, now fuck off you Qatari bot.

Could she be upset that her boyfriend was murdered in a gruesome fashion, and then cut up in pieces?

Bonkers.

Bonkers.

Everyone critical of Saudi Arabia is of course a Qatari bot, as the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia has done no evil in it's history.

The defense of Saudi Arabia is really bizarre, I hoped that the fans would be capable of being critical and/or reflected regarding this takeover and Saudi Arabia, but that has proven to be a hopelessly naive thought.

Bonkers.

Everyone critical of Saudi Arabia is of course a Qatari bot, as the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia has done no evil in it's history.

The defense of Saudi Arabia is really bizarre, I hoped that some fans would be capable of being critical and/or reflected regarding this takeover and Saudi Arabia, but that has proven to be a hopelessly naive thought.

Thank you very much

I get it guys! She wasn't his wife, only his fiancee, that's not of any relevance to the point I was making, but well done lads!

I'm interested. What point are you trying to make? That we, as fans, should request the PL to fail the tests so that we don't have to be taken over by PIF?

Bonkers.

The defense of Saudi Arabia is really bizarre, I hoped that the fans would be capable of being critical and/or reflected regarding this takeover and Saudi Arabia, but that has proven to be a hopelessly naive thought.

You clearly aren't open for discussion, so why should anyone else? Full on black and white, no grey area and your opinion is right. You've put words in to the mouths of several posters in this tirade today, myself included, which is pathetic. So aye, Qatari bot seems fitting.

Looking forward to you deleting your account and following another team.