Various: N-O has lost the plot over potential end of Mike Ashley's tenure

Jinky Jim

Would even take this American Stewart Donald over Ashley if this takeover went tits up

Saudis or bust for me. No interest in this Yank chancer.

Yep same

Why?  Not trying to bait folk.  Genuinely interested.  I feel the same way as you do.  If this falls through I'm done, probably not just us but footie in general. 

What if this falls through due the premier league being complete james hunts.....  are we saying we're not interested in anyone else becoming owner unless it's the Saudi's?  Obviously if we're left with the FCB then they might as well turn out the lights and lock the gates.

What if someone else comes along but isn't Ashley but is genuine but doesn't have the wealth of KSA?

Is it Saudis or bust because there's no other interest parties atm who are credible?  ps. Despite what that font of knowledge Edwards is spouting I'm completely ignoring this mauriss wanker.

Guest awaymag

Luke is now saying it is a takeover by ClearTV not Mauriss.  Okay so I wonder what ClearTV Revenue and P&L for the last year was........

Luke is now saying it is a takeover by ClearTV not Mauriss.  Okay so I wonder what ClearTV Revenue and P&L for the last year was........

Isn't there some link with ClearTV and the World Cup in Qatar?  It's been mentioned at some stage, I'm sure.

Imagine the legal ramifications for the PL if this was to happen?

Good luck to them and Ashley having fucked over the Saudi state.

The Saudis could declare war on the U.K., use all he weapons they bought from us to destroy us.

Guest The Little Waster

Imagine the legal ramifications for the PL if this was to happen?

Good luck to them and Ashley having fucked over the Saudi state.

The Saudis could declare war on the U.K., use all he weapons they bought from us to destroy us.

The Saudis ? Theyre only good at bombing defencless third world places like Yemen they couldnt fight their way out of a paper bag

Isn't there some link with ClearTV and the World Cup in Qatar?  It's been mentioned at some stage, I'm sure.

Yeah think they’re involved with World Cup sponsorship of some sorts.

I’m currently taking this with a pinch of salt, I think Luke Edwards is being played here and he’s to fucking thick to realise.

There's absolutely no way a company that sells over-the-air antennas has the money to buy a Premier League club. 

I don't want Mauriss, his links to Ashley and the fact he's allegedly trying to hijack the deal against what would give us the weathiest owners in the world make him unpalatable to say the least! Never have liked bloody queue-jumpers, we're British you know!  :huff:

There's absolutely no way a company that sells over-the-air antennas has the money to buy a Premier League club. 

Qatar have to be funding this :lol:

- Qatar lends him £350m which he uses as proof of funds to Ashley and the PL

- He buys the club

- He takes out a loan against the value of the club for £400m

- He pays back Qatar £375m and gives Bruce £25m to buy new players with

- We do a Leeds

It'll be beyond fucking grim if that chancer gets anywhere near us. It will be orders of magnitude worse than what we've had under Ashley.

Wasn't the exclusivity shite ended as soon as it was passed to the Premier League?

Is it actually possible the Premier League can fuck PIF etc over in this way?

Think my takeover beer is going tonight as I'm now off until Monday, think I'm washing my hands of it until it's done one way or another. 

Blatantly going to be back F5'ing.

It's nice to see the PL care more about a media partner than their beloved "member clubs" and the fans and people who support them. Modern football is such a fucking bore.