Positive Optimism - Saudi Takeover Edition

Jinky Jim

Click the full image. Apparently he's liked a Tweet of someone recently saying cans etc etc. Whether it means anything...well...I don't even begin to know :lol:

Ah ok. Cheers

I did click it but had no clue what I was meant to be looking at. :laugh:

[emoji38]

Looks like the pic is dated 5 days ago. So probably more meaningless crap. Sorry, wrong thread [emoji38]

Ha ha I think he’s just liked it! He’ll have to come off twitter if this doesn’t go through!

Aye, him, Keith from NCSL and Liam Kennedy will have the twitter haters on the rampage if it doesn't. Think I'll keep of twitter for a while if it doesn't, as the split in the fanbase on twitter will be massive.

:lol:

Looks like the pic is dated 5 days ago. So probably more meaningless crap. Sorry, wrong thread :lol:

Ha ha I think he’s just liked it! He’ll have to come off twitter if this doesn’t go through!

Oh yeh, definitely. Someone just dared him to like a pic of his can. So he did! He might very well know something positive. Or he's a massive WUM :lol:

Teasing us now.

But more importantly I clicked on that tweet only to find I'm fucking blocked. Oops. :lol:

He knows! This is an interesting little development.

Like someone said earlier, he either knows something or hes a bellend winding fans up.

He will be hounded on twitter if it falls through. Cannot see him setting himself up for that, but, time will tell.

I'd be surprised if someone as professional as him, and with the reputation he has, is a massive WUM. Just don't see what he'd achieve from that. He'll know something or at least have a massive hunch as to how this is heading.

Glad you’re coming round Wallsend, we’ll all be scrambling to get our season tickets back shortly.

I'd be surprised if someone as professional as him, and with the reputation he has, is a massive WUM. Just don't see what he'd achieve from that. He'll know something or at least have a massive hunch as to how this is heading.

Glad you’re coming round Wallsend, we’ll all be scrambling to get our season tickets back shortly.

Must admit I've always erred on the side of it not happening but I do think there might just be a little glimmer of light there now. However it was even money on either it happening or not and someone gave me £50 to stake on it my money would still be on it not happening. Something's still bound to go wrong!