Callum Wilson

Strawberry

Shit to lose him when things are looking so good for us right now. What I hope is that he comes back and features as much as he can for the rest of the season, then if he's willing to do a Dwight Gayle, just stay fit and ready on the bench going forward I'd be happy with that.

1 hour ago, Skeletor said:

It is weird how some players get injured all the time without anything fundamentally wrong with them, but someone like Demba Ba supposedly has a ticking time bomb in his knee and never got injured.

It has to be gene-related. I haven't been injured once despite training a lot on a high junior level when I was younger and been doing some kind of sports all my life. Warming up and stretching have been dismissed as unnecessary for 15 years now but nothing ever happens. Some mates have been doing the same sports as me for all our life and are injured all the time. 

unbreakable_bruce_willis-e1531932509342.

Edited by Pata

2 hours ago, Pata said:

It has to be gene-related. I haven't been injured once despite training a lot on a high junior level when I was younger and been doing some kind of sports all my life. Warming up and stretching have been dismissed as unnecessary for 15 years now but nothing ever happens. Some mates have been doing the same sports as me for all our life and are injured all the time. 

unbreakable_bruce_willis-e1531932509342.

Definitely agree, as with almost everything in life on every level, genes play a role.

It could be worse.

Wilson seems to come back same as ever and plays great and scores goals.

Some players return from injury and they are a shadow of their former self.

So let's look on the bright side, he'll be back this season and score more goals.

2 hours ago, Coffee_Johnny said:

Darn tooting, couple of pairs of butt-hugging beauties from this place played a role in my teenage dating success! (…lack of) 

412EA7C3-DFB2-4A00-BF61-6CB20F4C7D17.jpeg.5d7b2c2bcd62fb031d23556e096d7d01.jpeg

They were especially tight aroond the orse

• 2 weeks later...

Three and a half weeks will have passed by the time the Bournemouth game comes around.

Chances he might be back for it? With two weeks before the Fulham game after that, I'd imagine he won't be risked until he's absolutely 100% ready but would be cool to see him coming on and playing alongside Isak for half an hour.

On 08/09/2022 at 19:55, Shak said:

Three and a half weeks will have passed by the time the Bournemouth game comes around.

Chances he might be back for it? With two weeks before the Fulham game after that, I'd imagine he won't be risked until he's absolutely 100% ready but would be cool to see him coming on and playing alongside Isak for half an hour.

You would imagine if there’s any doubt they'll wait til Fulham with the extra two weeks. Be great to see him back. 

Love him. But he’s made of glass. I hope Isak hits the ground running, and that we go out next summer for a new striker. 

Like I said, I love Wilson, but he’s so so fragile. Can’t be relied upon.