Football governance

Nobody

53 minutes ago, AyeDubbleYoo said:

I use Champions League weeks to take time off from watching football. 

I find that mad tbh, just aside from anything else. Why would anybody want to watch a run of the mill Burnley Southampton game or something over a knockout game between Bayern and PSG?

Just now, triggs said:

I find that mad tbh, just aside from anything else. Why would anybody want to watch a run of the mill Burnley Southampton game or something over a knockout game between Bayern and PSG?

I dunno, suppose I'm just into the routine of the Premier League and following it closely. Then when it's not on, I don't always bother with anything else.

I'm really only watching the PL regularly because of lockdown and access to other people's online subscriptions.

2 minutes ago, Sima said:

The Premier League are looking absolutely spineless here.  But we in particular are acutely aware of that already.

What do you want them to do? It's only been 24 hours and they'll have to be absolutely certain of the legalities of everything before they go making any rash decisions

1 minute ago, triggs said:

What do you want them to do? It's only been 24 hours and they'll have to be absolutely certain of the legalities of everything before they go making any rash decisions

Expect their response in 2222

3 minutes ago, triggs said:

I personally only watch Newcastle matches. I have no interest in Bayern v PSG or Burnley v Southampton.

4 minutes ago, Stifler said:

How tonight’s game can still go ahead is beyond me.

Agreed, surely cancelling the game would show early intention by the Prem not to be pushed around (in my simple way of thinking)

Edited by mouldy_uk

Just now, Rosenrot said:

I personally only watch Newcastle matches. I have no interest in Bayern v PSG or Burnley v Southampton.

I don't even do that. 2nd half of whu game is the most continuous football I've seen all season. Its not like I haven't got means to watch, just lack the desire. 

2 minutes ago, triggs said:

Postpone tonight's game for starters.

At the minute it looks like yet again they are putting their fingers in their ears and hoping it goes away.