Football governance

Nobody

2 minutes ago, Sima said:

Bielsa is everything you want in a football manager.  Goes into every game thinking his group of players are equals no matter the opposition and isn’t afraid to attack regardless of the consequences and has completely the correct views.  Contrast that to the negative fuckwit we have.

Shame he’s at Leeds, like.

I’m more jealous of Leeds than Man City

Edited by Rafalove

Guest neesy111

There's a major difference between 92 breakaway and this.

That was to modernize the domestic game which had been dying after the 80's.

Klopp going for Neville is quite amusing like. And he’s right in so much that it’s not his or his players fault that this decision has been made without his consultation and it’s a bit unfair throwing him and his team under the bus. :lol:

Edited by Sima

Just now, neesy111 said:

yep, relegation/promotion was still a thing, no one was guaranteed a seat (see Leeds last champions pre prem relegated for donkeys years) not to say it was all good but its not comparable to this shit 

Just now, neesy111 said:

I think the point is those breaking away are thinking the same, they are moving the game forward. I’d Imagine back then a lot were against it, like now. 

not saying it’s right but good of carra throwing in the comparison, mind don’t think it’s the big dig at sky, more a look how it turned out. 

1 minute ago, Sima said:

Klopp going for Neville is quite amusing like. And he’s right in so much that it’s not his or his players fault that this decision has been made without his consultation and it’s a bit unfair throwing him and his team under the bus. :lol:

Bollocks to it. Call out those who’ve thrown him under the bus, not Neville. 

3 minutes ago, Sima said:

Have the clubs offered to put the decision makers up to answer questions? Have they fuck. 

2 minutes ago, Joey Linton said:

Have the clubs offered to put the decision makers up to answer questions? Have they fuck. 

That’s not the club manager’s fault or the players to be fair but there needs to be a seismic transfer request or resignation of a manager for them to really throw their weight behind it and nail their colours to the mast.

13 minutes ago, Rafalove said:

I’m more jealous of Leeds than Man City

Still a proper club, growing and playing good football in doing so. Everything we've been deprived of and will never have again until we get rid of Ashley.

3 minutes ago, triggs said:

I can see why Klopp is annoyed like. It's a bit like the bloke getting angry at the waiter because his food is cold

In 2019 he was against it, make the same point again or tell us you’ve changed your mind. Him sitting on a multimillion fortune in his bank should be enough to grow a pair and resign.

3 minutes ago, triggs said:

I can see why Klopp is annoyed like. It's a bit like the bloke getting angry at the waiter because his food is cold

He needs to appreciate that it's totally understandable though. Fans want to vent so they'll direct their anger at those most visible who represent the clubs concerned. Of course it's unfair on him and his players but then that's up to them to take up internally if it gets too much for them.