Football governance

Nobody

2 hours ago, TheInfiniteOdyssey said:

Hate cunts like these, their warped perspective means they're totally incapable of understanding the underlying social and cultural bonds that make-up football clubs as an institution.

It’s a stupid fucking argument anyway. No fan, local or global, gets to pick what teams their team plays. He’s not being silenced because he lives abroad. 

Edited by Tomato Deuce

Bamford great speaker as always. 
Boring James Milner saying he doesn't like and thinks it shouldn't happen, but the players have no say. Not that the owners will give a fuck. 

Fair play, holding back a bit still though.

Mind players/managers need to get over protests being directed at them, it’s obviously nothing personal. Not exactly anywhere else to direct protests.

Edited by Anderson

4 minutes ago, Anderson said:

Brilliant bit of pettiness. :lol: 

Big fan of what Leeds as a group of fans and as a club have all done tonight, mind. Needed a game including clubs and fans capable of a reaction like of this. Imagine if it had been Burnley - Chelsea. Props to the owner and manager for the shirts and the banners and for the fans for getting down there, was half tempted to go myself. Fair play to those Liverpool fans too. Hopefully we'll see a lot more during the week.

1 minute ago, Super Duper Branko Strupar said:

Big fan of what Leeds as a group of fans and as a club have all done tonight, mind. Needed a game including clubs and fans capable of a reaction like of this. Imagine if it had been Burnley - Chelsea. Props to the owner and manager for the shirts and the banners and for the fans for getting down there, was half tempted to go myself. Fair play to those Liverpool fans too. Hopefully we'll see a lot more during the week.

Aye superb. Especially sweet to see Klopp try to come out all principled, but ultimately very half arsed, get riled up over the shirts. Hope them being put out in the changing rooms is replicated everywhere this lot go.

Bielsa is everything you want in a football manager.  Goes into every game thinking his group of players are equals no matter the opposition and isn’t afraid to attack regardless of the consequences and has completely the correct views.  Contrast that to the negative fuckwit we have.

Shame he’s at Leeds, like.

Just now, Super Duper Branko Strupar said:

Stream died. What's he saying?

I'm paraphrasing, but it was something like "Don't forget that 25 years ago, another 5 clubs along with Sky where involved in a scheme to breakaway and create the Premier League, I work for Sky, so in some ways it makes me a hypocrite that i'm complaining about this. This has been brewing for a long time"