Football governance

Nobody

2 minutes ago, Wullie said:

Liverpool's owners are trying to rip up English and European football and Jurgen Klopp wants us to feel sorry for his players cos someone left some shirts in their dressing room. Boo fucking hoo.

Did Leeds not put any racists on them?

Just now, triggs said:

Would be amazed if Pep spoke up. He's a massive hypocrite anyway and of all the managers is probably the most involved with the decision makers at the club as they all came from Barca

yep. He's manager of a club he probably never heard of pre Sheik Mansour in a morgue of an atmoshpere when he could be the manager of any famous passionately supported club in the world.  Don't anticipate him leading the charge against selling out.

Just now, Wolfcastle said:

yep. He's manager of a club he probably never heard of pre Sheik Mansour in a morgue of an atmoshpere when he could be the manager of any famous passionately supported club in the world.  Don't anticipate him leading the charge against selling out.

The manager of a UAE owned club while crying about the unfair treatment of the poor Catalans

8 minutes ago, Sima said:

I don’t know how Klopp can say he feels responsible for the team when the owners clearly don’t respect him enough to consult him over this.

Agree with you there. Klopp going on like this is a problem of Neville's making. :lol:

4 minutes ago, jdckelly said:

isn't pep an ambassador for the qatar world cup as well? 

Were Qatar and UAE (Man City) not at loggerheads? It was Qatar versus the rest of the region from what I was hearing/reading though things have gotten better apparently and haven't really followed it since we got scuppered last year.

Pay well though apparently.

Edited by Wolfcastle

Popped in at Red Cafe and Red White Kopp, to gauge their reaction. Makes sense that the big 6 pulled this crap with no fans in the stands. If these fans really care about their clubs and want to see off their American owners, nows the time.

9 minutes ago, TheInfiniteOdyssey said:

Xavi follows the same playbook judging by his public comments on Qatar.

If I won the lottery somewhere I'm not gonna lie I'd be a lot less forthright in my views.

Looks like Florentino Perez has fronted up at least on Spanish TV.

To paraphrase...Need to alleviate lost income, need to make more profit to secure futures, make the game more competitive, big clubs have to lead the way.