Other games (2021/22)

Yorkie

2 minutes ago, Pokerprince2004 said:

Will be in the minority here but I think Rashford is vastly overrated. Always gives the ball away. Not good enough for Man Utd

I just don’t think he has a clear idea of how the team is meant to be attacking. Bruno looks frustrated and poor as well. 

14 minutes ago, Inferior Acuña said:

I'm not too worried about Norwich's results, I reckon  whatever happens if we catch the teams we need to we'll be above Norwich, and if we're behind them, we're down anyway - don't think they'll affect if we're in bottom 3 or not.

pretty much agree, still want them beat here though 

Anti-vaxxers already going wild because Lindelof appeared to be having heart palpitations.

Has it actually been established whether there has been a spike in athletes suffering heart problems this year? Anecdotally it does feel as though there are more reports of it.

5 minutes ago, Nate said:

Anti-vaxxers already going wild because Lindelof appeared to be having heart palpitations.

Has it actually been established whether there has been a spike in athletes suffering heart problems this year? Anecdotally it does feel as though there are more reports of it.

Also in the crowd those few now incidents with heart attacks. Interesting to see the stats.