Other games (2021/22)

Yorkie

8 minutes ago, Pokerprince2004 said:

See the 'big 3' all have very dodgy penalty decisions going their way in their matches today. Sick of them always seeming getting the iffy decisions. 

Not seen the others. But the Liverpool one wasn’t dodgy, at all. It was two different fouls in a row :lol: 

2 minutes ago, Lush Vlad said:

Not seen the others. But the Liverpool one wasn’t dodgy, at all. It was two different fouls in a row :lol: 

I have only been going off Sky Soccer Saturday. Apparently Villa had a massive penalty shout right at the end. Merse and Jeff were saying it'll be given and were shocked when VAR didn't even look at it. Ive not seen it so might change my mind later also :lol:

Man City penalty was a disgrace and would never have been given to Wolves if it happened at the other end in my opinion. Just seems all the 'subjective' incidents always go to the so called big teams (look at our penalty shouts at Arsenal). Someone on twitter said they look at the badge as well as the incident. Tend to agree

I thought the one on Alisson could have been given. Surprised it wasn’t looked at. Maybe a Slight touch on the ball first and not loads of contact. Looked a pen 100% in real time. 

That said, I thought the one on Robertson in the first half was a pen, as well.