Arsenal 3-0 Newcastle United - 18/01/2021 - post match from p22

Disco

If Mike Ashley reappointed Alan Gordon Pardew I think I'd end up sectioned.

Same

What a redemption story that could be.

How much of a fucking cunt do I have to be that being detained under the mental health act representing a comeback?

"Players have let the club down. Can't fault the effort but this is what I have been battling against, the mentality is deeply embedded and we need to be better. Thought we were turning it around before that third goal went in, which shouldn't have stood. It all went against us again."

Karen Carney

Former England and Chelsea winger on BBC Radio 5 Live

Steve Bruce needs players. You are only as good as your players and I feel harsh for saying that about the Newcastle players but he can only work with what he has got.

Bruce has tried tonight; he has tried something different, different shapes but he needs players and investment - and he hasn't had that.

:lol:

Let's hound her out on Twitter.

She couldn't be any more wrong but like all of them, they'll see very little of us play but still be employed to give their opinions.

Embarrassing stuff when you compare how Palace nullified these the other day, with not so dissimilar setup and approach.

442, sit deep defend, counter.

No excuses anymore from Arrigo Brucci and his 442

Yeah but Roy Hodgson is well known for coaching and drilling his teams - learnt it in Italy apparently. Dickhead! ?