Aston Villa 2-0 Newcastle United - 23/01/2021

Disco

Guest neesy111

We've been s**** but that offside decision is atrocious for the first goal

He's inline with the ball.  It was tight and should've been checked.

We've been shite but that offside decision is atrocious for the first goal

He was behind the ball wasn't he?

If that's the case fair enough but they were saying on Sky it's because Schar touched the ball

You have to remember this villa side is a quality team. Look at what they did to liverpool earlier in the year. We tried but just couldnt find the right gear. When the first one went in the heads went down and we never recovered. It's a hard one to take, we are up against it now but we will work hard and turn it around. There is nothing else we can do.

I know you don't want to hear this, and I am in no way gloating, but this is us barely out of second gear, we're not even playing that well. Grealish is having a quiet one.

To me, you look like a dressing room that has been well and truly lost.

Quite like the way yous pop it off with the one touch passing though. Massive contrast to us where we have no idea what to do with the ball when we get it and end up going backwards. That has to be down to coaching.

Craig Shakespeare is the addition to the coaching team that has made a lot of difference since the latter part of last season, for sure.

Makes sense, saw a lot of that in the Leicester side when they won the title.

You have to remember this villa side is a quality team. Look at what they did to liverpool earlier in the year. We tried but just couldnt find the right gear. When the first one went in the heads went down and we never recovered. It's a hard one to take, we are up against it now but we will work hard and turn it around. There is nothing else we can do.

Roll wor sleeves up, dust ourselves down and go again.

We've been shite but that offside decision is atrocious for the first goal

Nah, ball was played backwards I think

It wasn't played backwards and it doesn't matter if the ball is played backwards anyway

Wasn't looked at because Schar touched it