Graeme Jones

loki679

Everton were absolutely garbage, but whatever this guy has brought to the table has definitely had an impact. A new system, high pressing and seeing more of the ball.

There's no way Bruce has suddenly changed his ways, so I wonder what his role is? He'll have tougher games ahead, but more performances like that will see us safe.

No chance :lol:

Wilsons role pulling out wide also reminded me of a similar thing Martinez did with Lukaku at Everton. Jones would have been there at the time too.

All making a lot of sense now.

There was an idea bandied about that Jones was being brought in readiness to work under Martinez in the summer. That sort of made sense if it was a PIF preference since I just don't think Charnley is capable of identifying a manager. If Jones does well during the run in though would make it difficult to bring Martinez in after that.

In which case maybe Jones was a Carr suggestion? Can't see where else it could have come from since I don't believe for one minute Bruce was on board with it.

Someone on here said Ashley had started turning to Carr again for advice and Carr indeed suggested Graeme Jones.

In which case maybe Jones was a Carr suggestion? Can't see where else it could have come from since I don't believe for one minute Bruce was on board with it.

100% a Carr suggestion.

It’s just rancid Bruce will take the credit.

Why do people think Carr is back on the scene?