Joe Willock

His best performance today, he was class. Really looks like he's playing with a shed load of confidence. Some of those runs through the middle were class. His general play was so clever as well, little touches here and there to give himself a bit space.

Quality, quality, quality.

1 minute ago, Kanji said:

Absurd talent. He’s got the killer ball now. He’s got the dribbling. He’s got the pressing. He’s got to be in the England team. 

His confidence is sky high, to go for that outside of the boot pass from the halfway line. He’s actually such a complete footballer and I’m sure his finishing will become sharper and sharper. We’re lucky to have him as he’s worth over £50m in my eyes 

Just now, Kanji said:

Absurd talent. He’s got the killer ball now. He’s got the dribbling. He’s got the pressing. He’s got to be in the England team. 

If he adds finishing then we're fucking laughing. 

Absolutely sensational today and seems to consistently dangerous now, particularly at home. One who really seems to thrive off the crowd. 

He would've been my motm this aft had he not blazed that great chance over at the end of the first half. Joelinton therefore just pips it.

Longstaff and Burn

Bruno and Joelinton

Isak and Willock

Whole squad is full of bromances :lol:

Seriously though, Isak and Willock's friendship and trust in each other's play is evident. The team spirit amongst our squad is the best I've ever seen at the club.

1 minute ago, joeyt said:

Can someone give me some other great Newcastle assists in the past?

I'm sure that's the best I've seen live but I need some comparison as my mind is blank

Nolan, Shelvey, Viana come to mind. 

2 minutes ago, joeyt said:

I'm sure that's the best I've seen live but I need some comparison as my mind is blank

Ben Arfa through ball to Ba against Norwich was fucking delightful

Just now, joeyt said:

There must some Nobby/Robert ones from back in the day but it's tough trying to think of one. That was just incredible today; talk about developing relationships between players, Christ. 

Best this season prior to this was Trippier for Bruno at home to Brentford imo. 

9 minutes ago, joeyt said:

Video at start of the move

Edited by Teslact
Video at start of the move

11 minutes ago, joeyt said:

Cabaye had a few, it’s random but Marveux had a great one I want to say in the EL