15 minutes ago, Fantail Breeze said:

Miggy 0 goals 0 assists

Willock 0 goals 0 assists

Shelvey 1 goal 0 assists

Fraser 0 goals 1 assist

Almost 60 appearances between them.

:jones:

13 minutes ago, neesy111 said:

See were those performances at the last of season really good?  I'm pretty sure he was still coming on as an impact player in most of them and then popping up in the right place in that scoring run.   I think his debut vs Southampton was good mind.

He should still be a far better footballer than what he's showing now mind.

Aye was probably a lot of good variance with the goal scoring run he went on but at least looked like he gave half a shit and wanted to be playing football, looks like a sorry mess at moment.

17 minutes ago, Fantail Breeze said:

Miggy 0 goals 0 assists

Shelvey 1 goal 0 assists

Fraser 0 goals 1 assist

What does that tell you? 

They are fucking shit. 

He's playing a completely different style of football to the back end of last season, mind.

A bit like with ASM, maybe they both suit much more of a counter attacking style, rather than possession and pressing.

He'd arrive late in the box last season and get a chance which, with his confidence high, he was likely to bury. Started this season late without much of a pre-season too.

I'm not saying there's a player in there for us if he can't adapt - but maybe he's just in the wrong team right now.

26 minutes ago, Fantail Breeze said:

Miggy 0 goals 0 assists

Shelvey 1 goal 0 assists

Fraser 0 goals 1 assist

The scariest thing about this is that they offer fuck all defensively either.

Not only do they not contribute in an attacking sense, they leave our defenders exposed every fucking week too.

It doesn’t even get much better with the likes of:

Joelinton 1 goal 1 assist

Murphy 1 goal 1 assist

Another 35 appearances between them. 100 appearances across six attacking players and we can celebrate 3 goals and 3 assists.

Our only attacking players that have really contributed are ASM and Wilson, it’s not possible to win games like this.

1 minute ago, RS said:

Hope he’s not turned into one of those “got my big salary so don’t give a fuck” types that seem all too common these days.  He looks dreadful. 

Hard not to think that given he's called it in ever since he got his move tbh.

27 minutes ago, Abacus said:

He's playing a completely different style of football to the back end of last season, mind.

A bit like with ASM, maybe they both suit much more of a counter attacking style, rather than possession and pressing.

He'd arrive late in the box last season and get a chance which, with his confidence high, he was likely to bury. Started this season late without much of a pre-season too.

I'm not saying there's a player in there for us if he can't adapt - but maybe he's just in the wrong team right now.

Agree, he's a bit like Dele Alli, not really a proper midfielder, so in essence a luxury player. If he's not scoring goals, he's a liability. He'd have probably looked a lot more dangerous if he was playing for Cambridge. 

I can't lie I do still like him and think he has something but what the fuck has happened to him? There is no excusing that ~35 minutes he had on the pitch today, it was an utter joke. He's had a shocking season, no idea what we can do with him tbh. Either we sign midfielders that suit his runs forward or we cut our losses. His regression has been utterly depressing.

Guest reefatoon
1 hour ago, Fantail Breeze said:

Miggy 0 goals 0 assists

Shelvey 1 goal 0 assists

Fraser 0 goals 1 assist

That’s a disgrace like. Our forward thinking players are so shit.

Guest reefatoon

I think he is one of the players that was enjoying the easy ride under Bruce a bit too much and is now not liking having to put actual work in. Think ASM is another too. Players got comfy, used to slacking off and are now not enjoying having to put graft in again.

Usually a pet hate people going all amateur psychologist and body language expert. But this season, he always looks like he is about to cry and he’s being held here against his will :lol:  

Didn’t see the lack of pace and fitness so much before. But today, he looked leggy as fuck. I hope that’s because he has just got Covid. Not that his abilities and effort have dropped the minute we made his signing permanent. 

2 minutes ago, reefatoon said:

I think he is one of the players that was enjoying the easy ride under Bruce a bit too much and is now not liking having to put actual work in. Think ASM is another too. Players got comfy, used to slacking off and are now not enjoying having to put graft in again.

I would agree but when Bruce was here this season he's been shite too. Howe needs to build a midfield this window to work with him in the side or needs to get rid, which is sad as I do still like him but performances like today won't help his cause, to put it lightly. 

I don’t even think we need to spend obscene money to improve this midfield. Seems there are better players in the Championship FFS. You know. Ones that can pass a ball, run with it, tackle, contribute with the odd goal or assist. 

Surprised we have not been linked with Lerma again.