Joe Willock

It's more than the goals that are missing this season like, he looks weaker, slower, technically worse, mentally worse and just completely clueless every time he's on the ball.

The decline in literally every aspect of his game this season almost makes Kennedy's second season look ballon d'or worthy. 

It's a truly crazy decline. 

The goals were huge last year, but he was also a good ball carrier, able to press, intercept. All of that is missing this season and I can't for the life of me figure out why.

Guest reefatoon

He was he just sitting deep, walking around and hiding behind Shelvey the whole time? What’s happened to those late runs into the box. He was so static it was unreal. 

Edited by reefatoon

2 minutes ago, Thiago said:

It's a truly crazy decline. 

The goals were huge last year, but he was also a good ball carrier, able to press, intercept. All of that is missing this season and I can't for the life of me figure out why.

I think he found it a lot easier when we parked the bus, gave him a lot more space on the counter. 

1 minute ago, Gallowgate Toon said:

I'm not convinced he ever wanted to return here, tbh. Looks like he's stuck in mental limbo. 

He had something to play for when on loan. 

Seen it so many times with loanees

I think on loan he had nothing to lose, he knew that to stay up we needed him to just do anything it took to score a goal. It’s not real football. 

That said, there must be something health or fitness related going on IMO, the decline is just so extreme. 

Guest neesy111

Arsenal fans were right about him.  They've take us to the cleaners.

Edited by neesy111

Just now, neesy111 said:

Arsenal fans were right about him.  They've take us to the cleaners.

Think Bruce has to take the blame for that one, he insisted on spending all our budget on him. 

45 minutes ago, nufcjb said:

0 goals 0 assist this season. And a cunt too.

Miggy 0 goals 0 assists

Willock 0 goals 0 assists

Shelvey 1 goal 0 assists

Fraser 0 goals 1 assist

Almost 60 appearances between them.

Edited by Fantail Breeze

He's been really, really disappointing like. He looks like he'd rather be anywhere than here, which is fucking infuriating when he's phoning in performance after performance. 

Guest neesy111

See were those performances at the last of season really good?  I'm pretty sure he was still coming on as an impact player in most of them and then popping up in the right place in that scoring run.   I think his debut vs Southampton was good mind.

He should still be a far better footballer than what he's showing now mind.

Edited by neesy111